NextPVR won't load in Matrix
Hello,

Was wondering if NextPVR was being worked on for Matrix? Tried to load and got an error message "Addon Couldn't Be Loaded". I realize that I may be early with this request.

Thanks for any info.
Mark
It should work fine if you run the nightly with the current version of the addon.  If not debug logs are required (as always)

My experience with Matrix is that it is not too early for PVR both PVR in Kodi and pvr.nextpvr have new features that improve usability.  I use it for hours a day with no issue.

Martin
(2020-07-09, 20:58)mwkurt Wrote: Tried to load and got an error message "Addon Couldn't Be Loaded".
After installing and adjusting your settings, you need to restart Kodi.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello,

Have restarted Kodi. Still get an error loading message.

Here is the log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zpl8seynezmtu9...i.log?dl=0

It probably should be noted that I am still using NextPVR Version 4. Could that be the problem?

Thank you,
Mark
It is failing to connect.  Is 192.168.1.11 the correct IP for the server and if so can you access http://192.168.1.11:8866 via the browser?  It is v4 and v5 compatible but v5 s faster and offers more features for Kodi.

Martin
You are correct! Damnit! My PVR computer is on a different IP Address.

Thanks!
Mark
Was this a new install?  The Matrix addon should have automatically detected the IP.

Martin
(2020-07-09, 23:54)emveepee Wrote: Was this a new install?  The Matrix addon should have automatically detected the IP.

Martin
Yes, it was. It came up with the local host ip 127.0.0.1
Ok thanks yes, if the server connects on 127.0.0.1 it will choose that one first.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR won't load in Matrix0