Including Movie synopsis in View ?
So it is the source folder M:\Films\ that is causing you the problem. You have films in that source folder that Kodi cannot see unless you Refresh each movie individually.

You are not running an Update Library which scans every Source. Instead you are using Scan for new Content on the Source folder, so it should only scan that folder and nothing else, but it ends up scanning everything.

Did I get the above right?

Nothing revealing in the log so we move onto the next step. I will need three files from you all located in your userdata folder where you find your log.
\userdata\sources.xml
\userdata\mediasources.xml if it exists
\userdata\Database\MyVideos116.db

zip them up, upload them somewhere from where I can access them, and PM me the link. I'll have a dig around the database and see if I can spot an issue.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for your time and interest, but I finally realized it was time to bite the bullet and do them all individually.
PitA though it was, and though it offends my natural instincts to understand a problem and solve it rather than circumvent it (My career was solving OP's software problems for IBM), there comes a time to take the path of least resistance if it's available rather than continue wading through the mire.
I now have a Kodi system exactly as I always envisioned it, looking pretty much like WMC/MB did, but behaving better, and all available on the Home Theatre.
Your synopsis in the last post was correct btw, but unless this is a widespread problem, and the forum response (or relative lack of same) would suggest not, it's not worth taking up any more of your or my time trying to find why Kodi was determined to make me do the work for it.
Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Including Movie synopsis in View ?0