Solved Forum Bookmarks
Not sure if this feature exists or not, but is there a way to create a bookmark on specific forum posts? I often come across posts that are quite relevant for some of things I'm looking for or perhaps news about updates that I might like to refer back to in the future. The problem is often trying to remember where you originally read the information or what specific page number it was located on within a particular thread.
This is quite a good example I came across yesterday, which has prompted my question:-
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2965631

I find the search function is sufficient for more general searching, but being able to bookmark a specific post is something I would find particularly useful and helpful.
Does anybody know if this possible to do?
Every modern web browser has an option to bookmark a URL on a webpage.
You can simply do that with the post #number at the top right corner of the forum post that you want to bookmark.
Yup, that will do the job nicely. Smile
Thanks
Thread marked solved.
You can also subscribe the a given thread or forum. There should be a link near the bottom left hand corner of the page which lets you do so, and you can then view your subscriptions via your user control panel (through the link in your name in the top right hand corner of the page).

Not quite the same as bookmarking, but can be used as such.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-07-27, 16:55)DarrenHill Wrote: You can also subscribe the a given thread or forum. There should be a link near the bottom left hand corner of the page which lets you do so, and you can then view your subscriptions via your user control panel (through the link in your name in the top right hand corner of the page).

Not quite the same as bookmarking, but can be used as such.
Thanks.
Yeah, I use the subscribe feature fairly often for items I'm particularly interested in following.
I only thought of the bookmark feature literally when I was reading the post about the Netflix update and was thinking hey, would be nice to have a bookmark button underneath the user avatar where the other buttons are, that would save this post to 'My Bookmarks'.
But Klojum's suggestion will work equally as well and do the same thing. Just need to make sure that when saving stuff, it's all on the same machine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum Bookmarks0