Movies / TV not marked as watched on home screen widgets - can this be done?
New to Aeon Nox Silvo

I've turned on widgets for newly added and random. 
They show up fine, but don't have any checkmarks for watched / in progress. 

What I've done: turn on these 
System -> Interface -> Skin -> configure skin -> advanced -> watched status indicator -> Resume / watched / unwatched / unwatched episode count  

Indicators do show up fine if I go into movies / tv. 
Is there any way to make these checks / stars / # show up on the main screen widgets? 

Seems like it's this issue that was posted in 2016 and closed in 2017:
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox.../issues/38

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Sorry, just thought of another change that I setup so you can see what I see: 
main menu -> setup the Aeon Nox main menu -> Movies / TV -> select widget 1 / 2 -> recently added / unwatched movies - panel extended 

after doing this second one you will see your movies / tv shows on the home screen (but without the watched status indicator(s)
(2020-07-28, 00:20)m_______g Wrote: Sorry, just thought of another change that I setup so you can see what I see: 
main menu -> setup the Aeon Nox main menu -> Movies / TV -> select widget 1 / 2 -> recently added / unwatched movies - panel extended 

after doing this second one you will see your movies / tv shows on the home screen (but without the watched status indicator(s)
BUMP - someone? anyone? any ideas?
(2020-08-11, 23:02)m_______g Wrote:
(2020-07-28, 00:20)m_______g Wrote: Sorry, just thought of another change that I setup so you can see what I see: 

BUMP - someone? anyone? any ideas?
Yes... i do

took me a while.
go into the movies, press left until you get the side menu.
go to icons: settings
enable status indicators.

bobs your mothers brother.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies / TV not marked as watched on home screen widgets - can this be done?0