Problem adding usb drive
Hi Everyone I have just setup my first Raspberry Pi 4 with Libreelec. All went easy except when I try to add my usb drive to library I always get the message on the main screen that my library is empty. Steps I've taken are Adding the usb folder as a source in File manager. It shows up as a source. Back on home page Tv Shows state my library is empty. I have highlighted TV Shows and then clicked on Enter File section then I can see the folder I setup in file manager and when i click on it it opens and I can see my TV Folder but back at main screen TV Shows still report library as empty. I have tried right clicking on TV Show folder on usb drive and selecting scan to library - it asks to enter the TV Show name and when I do and then click OK it returns me back to enter the tv show name as if the name i am choosing is not acceptable. I am calling it TV - i am stumped as to why my library is stating its empty. If I use my NAS everything works ok - its just with the usb drive. Its 8 Gig with 3 files approx 200mb each file. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Gary
Another question - Has anyone added a USB drive and have it appear in their library - Just wondering if its my setup that is causing this issue ? Thanks
You could also reply to my reaction on the LibreELEC forum, where you initially posted your questions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem adding usb drive0