Req New Feature Request
1. "Trailer Downloaded" Sorting.
Currently, we have a general "Trailer" sort column... but it verifies that a movie has a trailer available whether it's just a link source or a downloaded trailer. I've recently decided to download trailers so they're all local files, but many movies don't even have a source available, or tMM doesn't download the trailer, usually if it's a single YouTube source... so I grab those manually. It would be very helpful to sort the movies that doesn't have downloaded trailers.

2. "Lock" Movie/TV Show.
This feature would lock the Movie/TV Show from being scraped in the future. It would be most helpful within the TV Shows. With TV Shows, I would like to be to lock them down from being scraped again after the initial scrape... for the entire show, and even at the season level. I typically just want to add and scrape new episodes only, and sometimes the "scrape new episodes" option doesn't work correctly so I just do the entire series. I also like running 2 scrapes when adding new episodes... the first initial one with TVDB for proper episode order and artwork, and the 2nd one with IMDB for the better ratings, more tags and casting. Hence, my next request...

3. "Custom Scraping Options"
I prefer scraping from TMDB for intial movie artwork and info, but will run a second scrape on those same movies from IMDB just for the ratings, more tags and casting. And the same with TV Shows using TVDB and then IMDB.

I recently discovered tMM a few months back and am loving it! I used to let Kodi do all of the scraping on my media player, now I'm local info/media user with more control and access with this app. Thanks!
1) interestingly, there is no "missing trailer" filter option - will be added.
Meanwhile, you can enable the trailer column in the movie listing, and sort be the header...

2) well, no. Although requested rather often, we're still against it.
Why are you scraping over and over already scraped entries?
If the scrapeNew does not work, we will fix that, but locking is something we do not really want to add...

3) Use the TMM UniveralScraper - you can choose what metadata to take from which scraper...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Hallo. May I add a feature request here? I could be useful (at least, for me...), a quick way to filter the "new" file added. I know that there's a cool tag beside the name, but if I have hundreds of files, it's somewhat difficult to isolate them for operate on.
Thanks in advance, and sorry if I didn't open a new thread for this one.
(2020-08-16, 16:14)ishmadrad Wrote: Hallo. May I add a feature request here? I could be useful (at least, for me...), a quick way to filter the "new" file added. I know that there's a cool tag beside the name, but if I have hundreds of files, it's somewhat difficult to isolate them for operate on.
It's already there, very first Filter ... ?

(2020-08-14, 09:15)myron Wrote: 1) interestingly, there is no "missing trailer" filter option - will be added.
Meanwhile, you can enable the trailer column in the movie listing, and sort be the header...

2) well, no. Although requested rather often, we're still against it.
Why are you scraping over and over already scraped entries?
If the scrapeNew does not work, we will fix that, but locking is something we do not really want to add...

3) Use the TMM UniveralScraper - you can choose what metadata to take from which scraper...
1) That's great to hear for the "missing trailer" filter, thanks!
As far as the trailer column, I do have that enabled, but there's nothing to differentiate a movie that has just a stream source available and a downloaded trailer... as I'm working on completing my collection with local, downloaded trailers. Maybe a different identifier icon such as a down arrow to show there's a downloaded video in place of the current check mark that indicates both a stream and/or a download is present...

2) I'm kind of curious why a lock function isn't something y'all want to add... Your #3 response actually sounds like it will fix my double scrape to get the stuff I want, so that would get rid of some of my desire to want a locked series or movie. But I think my primary purpose to lock something is because I've manually created/edited media for some movies and tv shows that either only had foreign language or bad quality media available, so right now I have to be very mindful when I update... tv shows in particular. However, if the "scrape new" is fixed so that it works consistently, that should probably do away with caring about a lock feature completely. The "scrape new" seems to be about 50/50, half of the time it just doesn't respond at all so I just use the primary scraping tool. Which is kind of nice, because I also get an update on viewer rating scores.

3) Read #2 Smile

Thanks again for such a great application... and for the quick response!
(2020-08-16, 20:20)spinmaster Wrote:
(2020-08-16, 16:14)ishmadrad Wrote: Hallo. May I add a feature request here? I could be useful (at least, for me...), a quick way to filter the "new" file added. I know that there's a cool tag beside the name, but if I have hundreds of files, it's somewhat difficult to isolate them for operate on.
LOL, marvelous! I NEVER clicked on that "Filter" button... 'cause I always thought it was a sort of label for the following icons 😂
Thanks! Man, I feel so dumb.
(2020-08-25, 23:48)ishmadrad Wrote:
LOL, marvelous! I NEVER clicked on that "Filter" button... 'cause I always thought it was a sort of label for the following icons 😂
You can also click on the "Date Added" column to sort the new videos to the top.
(2020-08-26, 00:11)Cory1980 Wrote:
(2020-08-16, 20:20)spinmaster Wrote: It's already there, very first Filter ... ?
You can also click on the "Date Added" column to sort the new videos to the top.
Actually, I can't find the Date Added column, in my TinyMM, even if I stretch to max the software window. And I cannot find methods to add other columns to the standard ones. I saw that, still in the "Filter" button, there's the last drop-down sub-menu to order the main window by Data Added (ascending / descending).

EDIT: ok, I figured out! Man, I noticed the wrench icon CLEARLY visible along the columns... Big Grin
Is it possible an option to backup database on cloud service (onedrive, gdrive, etc.)?
Thanks ^^
Thanks for your question - I didn't know about the 'filter' either Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Feature Request0