9,795 presets for Milkdrop 2 visualizer
I happened to stumble on this and thought other Kodi users should know about it. This guy sorted through thousands of Milkdrop presets and categorized the best 9,795 (!) of them: https://thefulldomeblog.com/2020/02/21/n...-the-crop/

I recommend erasing the original ones (there are some genuinely godawful ones in there - I'm lookin' at you, horrifying frog face preset) and copy these into your /addons/visualization.milkdrop2/resources/Milkdrop2/presets folder.

Note that on Windows, the filenames are too long and will cause Kodi to crash to desktop. I used Ant Renamer's "Characters deletion" function to delete everything after 120 characters and it worked for me, YMMV. Another thing that's a bit of a nuisance is there are still some presets that are rapid bright strobe-flashy that I find irritating coming from a giant TV in a dimly-lit room. If anyone knows an efficient way to browse through presets and delete 'em, I'd appreciate that.

But I've seen some fantastic presets from this package. It's definitely worth grabbing!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
9,795 presets for Milkdrop 2 visualizer0