How can I rip a 3D movie into 3D SBS?
I found a program that lets me watch 3D movies on a VR headset but it uses side by side to create the 3D effect. I thought just using Makemkv would work but it doesn't. Does anyone know of a program that will rip a movie into a MKV SBS file?
So No one knows a program that can rip a 3D movie as a side by side file?
(2020-08-21, 19:51)Tatts4Life Wrote: So No one knows a program that can rip a 3D movie as a side by side file?

Honestly, we're not in the video ripping business. But I'd test the usual suspects first when doing non-3D videos.
3D video to me is merely twice the video with a different aspect ratio SBS or TAB.
There are several programs available for free, but most of them crash with certain audio formats such as Atmos, DTS HRA, DTS HD 7.1, generally with all tracks of 8 channels and more.

You have to try with BD3D2MK3D for standard 6-channel audio formats, otherwise go to checkout and use DVDFab.
(2020-08-25, 13:13)xgame Wrote: There are several programs available for free, but most of them crash with certain audio formats such as Atmos, DTS HRA, DTS HD 7.1, generally with all tracks of 8 channels and more.

You have to try with BD3D2MK3D for standard 6-channel audio formats, otherwise go to checkout and use DVDFab.

I had tried DVDFab and for some reason I couldn't get it to create a SBS version of the movie. BD3D2MK3D worked great. Now I can watch the few 3D movies I own using my Oculus Rift S since I don't own a 3D tv.
(2020-08-31, 04:23)Tatts4Life Wrote: I had tried DVDFab and for some reason I couldn't get it to create a SBS version of the movie.

A restriction of the demo version maybe.
I have a lifetime license so I don't know where the demo limits are.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I rip a 3D movie into 3D SBS?0