Http stream --ignore-content-length
(2020-08-28, 23:37)phunkyfish Wrote: To be honest the right way to fix this is with Nginx as you have done.

If it is a form, but if vlc, curl and wget incorporate this option it is for something. I also ask for it in Kodi without a plugin just in case it is not something that can be handled at the plugin level
Kodi uses either curl or ffmpeg to read a stream of data. Unless it can be offered consistently across both methods it probably should not be implemented.

I do not see any option for this in ffmpeg.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2020-08-29, 12:29)phunkyfish Wrote: Kodi uses either curl or ffmpeg to read a stream of data. Unless it can be offered consistently across both methods it probably should not be implemented.

I do not see any option for this in ffmpeg.

Correct in ffmpeg I can't find it, but the Curl is just "curl <url> --ignore-content-length".
Could Kodi or IPTV Simple Client just call it with command-line switches?
(2020-08-29, 15:42)Jeronimo17 Wrote: Correct in ffmpeg I can't find it, but the Curl is just "curl <url> --ignore-content-length".
Could Kodi or IPTV Simple Client just call it with command-line switches?

That’s not how it works. Kodi uses the curl library and not the command line.

If your stream is read by ffmpeg instead it will fail to ignore the length. That would be confusing for users. I don’t think providing this as an option is the right thing to do.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Http stream --ignore-content-length0