v19 No Playlist Rule Type for movie 'premiered' date.
Just tried to create a new video playlist of Movie titles, where the premiered date was in the last 180 days and noticed there is no rule type for 'premiered'.
I was actually quite surprised, because I thought I had used it before (obviously not). First aired is available for TV shows, which essentially is the same thing.
I would like to request that 'premiered' be added as a new rule type for Movie playlists in Matrix?
Thanks.
(2020-08-26, 16:21)Dumyat Wrote: Just tried to create a new video playlist of Movie titles, where the premiered date was in the last 180 days and noticed there is no rule type for 'premiered'.
I was actually quite surprised, because I thought I had used it before (obviously not). First aired is available for TV shows, which essentially is the same thing.
I would like to request that 'premiered' be added as a new rule type for Movie playlists in Matrix?
Thanks.

It's a long long time request from Kodi users(2012), but till now I cannot figure out why not to do, even though I get some information related with dateadded/aired...will effect Kodi's database(I forget the actual reason?..whatever) 
Just let premiered item into to smart playlist option...please

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Playlist Rule Type for movie 'premiered' date.0