Req option to auto export List of all movies and series
I'd like to propose a feature to export all titles of movies and series to text file.
Why?
So i make it saved to Google drive so i can check my library content remotely.

If there is a better way to do so, iam open for suggestions
What if you export to a single file, and no graphics?
Will that be sufficiient? The nfo file is also a text file.
Clearly you have not read\ understood what I want
The .nfo shows extended information about one title
Plz read the post again
(2020-08-30, 12:09)drramimagdi Wrote: Clearly you have not read\ understood what I want.
I don't need to, you may need to better explain yourself in what you want exactly. When programming a new application, it's imperative that the customer knows what he wants, so that the programmer can build the application properly.
If you only want the names and titles, that would suggest that you do not want the episodes for each tv show. If you want your library to be complete, that would seem like a handy option.

(2020-08-30, 12:09)drramimagdi Wrote: Plz read the post again
If you stop typing like a 13-yr old with words like 'plz', sure.
Why the attitude?
I want to export the names of the movies and series

I don't want (or wrote anything suggesting!) extended information about each and every movie and series

I do not want names of episodes. Or wrote anything suggesting that .

Just a way to export the list of names that appear on the "movies" & "tv shows" categories.

___
Originally I thought an Android app with syncing can solve that but as there's no plan to do that then i am asking for this very simple solution!
you could easily create/modify one of our export templates (take care if you modify an existing one - this could be overwritten at any update): https://www.tinymediamanager.org/docs/exporttemplates
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-08-30, 15:55)mlaggner Wrote: you could easily create/modify one of our export templates (take care if you modify an existing one - this could be overwritten at any update): https://www.tinymediamanager.org/docs/exporttemplates

Thank you for adding a helpful comment. it was very easy to do

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
option to auto export List of all movies and series0