• 103(current)
Release YouTube
(2022-10-20, 12:55)C.O.D. Wrote:
(2022-10-20, 12:45)Luterin Wrote: Thanks for the info! I'll look into it later today, but I wonder if it's possible to modify the existing client/key in the Google Cloud thingy. If I cant find it, I'll create a new client, like you did.
Simply log in to your existing project and just create the new additional client of the new TV type, it's pretty much self-explanatory and I'm sure you'll find it. However, this makes only some sense if your previous client is a desktop client...
Thanks again. I added a new OAuth 2.0 Client id as a "TV and Limited-Input Device Application", under the old project, then entered the new id and secret and it's all ok again. Had to re-enter the key for my Watch List again, but after doing that it's "business as usual"!
@Luterin
Nice that it worked for you too. Right, I had to re-enter the two playlist IDs again, so that finally the history and the recommendations work again.
Manjaro Linux @ minisforum UM690S / KODI 'Nexus'
YouTube plugin and Age restrictions aka. Safety mode
V6.8.20+matrix.1

Watching DyE - Fantasy - Official Video
h__ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg&ab_channel=TigersushiRecords
Refuses to be reproduced because: "this content may be inappropriate for some users"

I use personal API keys and the account they are attached to already has its birthday set in the profile, with 1980 as the birth year. This obviously was not enough to disable the age restrictions.

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem?
(2022-10-22, 21:19)JMelo Wrote: YouTube plugin and Age restrictions aka. Safety mode
V6.8.20+matrix.1

Watching DyE - Fantasy - Official Video
h__ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg&ab_channel=TigersushiRecords
Refuses to be reproduced because: "this content may be inappropriate for some users"

I use personal API keys and the account they are attached to already has its birthday set in the profile, with 1980 as the birth year. This obviously was not enough to disable the age restrictions.

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem?

Just came here for a solution for this same problem. Tried to watch a video from one of my regular subscriptions and got this message. Doesn't appear to be any way in this plugin to override this block.
(2022-10-20, 17:32)C.O.D. Wrote: @Luterin
Nice that it worked for you too. Right, I had to re-enter the two playlist IDs again, so that finally the history and the recommendations work again.

For the history it's need again to use the create a personal list exact ?

For access_manager.json i'm wrote and backup my Playlist IDs for Watch Later...... but for history i have somethings like "HL"...... it's contain:
Code:
"watch_history": "HL",
I don't thinks it's works........ and for "recommendations" ? It's not the same id or "Top Trending right now" ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
I've recently upgraded from Kodi 18 to Kodi 19, and immediately after upgrading I have been experiencing a new issue with the YouTube plugin and audio sync.

Some videos play as expected, with the default zero audio offset and are perfectly in sync. Other videos need to have an audio delay of between 0.1 and 0.3 seconds, depending on the specific video, set right from the start of the video, and then they play in sync. A few videos drift further and further out of sync as playback proceeds.

There doesn't appear to be much of a pattern as to which videos fall into which category - and of course many YouTube videos don't have the performer in vision, so it is difficult to tell whether those videos are synced or not.

I am experiencing the same issue on both a Raspberry Pi 3 running LibreELEC and on an OSMC Vero 4k+ running OSMC. Both machines are running Kodi 19 and YouTube plugin v6.8.20. I also installed Kodi on my desktop, and found exactly the same issue there - I can watch YouTube in my browser and the audio sync is perfect, and yet I experience the audio sync issue when watching the same videos in Kodi on the same computer. I think this probably rules out the idea that the computer can't decode the video quickly enough.

The issue does not appear to be affected by any of the following settings: resolution of video; whether InputStream Adaptive is enabled or disabled; the refresh rate of the display and whether playback is synced to it or not; whether MPEG hardware acceleration is enabled or disabled.

As a further test, I used a YouTube downloader to download a video that had an audio offset problem. I played it back in VLC and found that it played correctly; I then imported it into Kodi and found exactly the same audio offset issue as when playing from YouTube directly. However, I have not been able to reproduce the issue with any other video - local videos that didn't come from YouTube play back with the correct audio sync, as do videos from other streaming plugins such as Nebula and iPlayer.

There are no errors or any other obvious signs of any issue in the Kodi log - videos that play correctly show the same log entries as those that have an audio offset issue.

I haven't been able to find anything relating to this issue in a Google search, but of course that doesn't necessarily mean I haven't missed something. Does anyone have any suggestions of what might be causing this issue and what I might try next to try and resolve it?
I've been using this plugin for years and I love it, but one thing really annoys me... the "Add to" feature doesn't sort the playlists alphabetically on the "Select playlist" popup. This doesn't really matter if you only have a couple of playlists to save to, but I have over 20 and I have to scan the whole list one by one to find the list I want to save to. It shouldn't be hard to sort list list before presenting it, could we have that please?
I just updated my kodi and now the youtube plugin only shows 10 items per page, eg in the "Watch Later" list.

Is there any way I can get it to how it was before? I think it used to have 50 per page??
https://paste.kodi.tv/adedicaqiy

I bought a Coreelec TV box with YouTube addon. I can search video with Live@1080p, 720p.... The video of 720P and less can be played well but as long as play 1080p, "Playback failed -- One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message" pop out. I did a lot efforts and installed addon "Log viewer for Kodi", enable ERROR show. Then, as long as play 1080p, it shows "ERROR<general> OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer ". As newbie, I have no much idea about this error.
Forum-Kodi-tv is like final hospital for varous Kodi related issues. So I come here for help. Pls. give a hand. Thanks in advance.
Hello Everybody,
I have trouble with a live youtube stream played with the kodi youtube plugin on rpi4. It plays well, but it freezes after some time. 30minutes, three hours. It works fine again after stream restart. I use it in gallery installation, so I need it to run eight hours. 
I have this in the advancedsettings, can it be a problem for the plugin? I noticed that the plugin has it`s oven cache setting.
<advancedsettings>
  <cache>
    <buffermode>1</buffermode>
    <memorysize>139460608</memorysize>
    <readfactor>20</readfactor>
  </cache>
</advancedsettings>

Any thoughts on this topic? Something that might help or can you recommend a way to find out why this happens. 

Thanks a lot for any help.
@yuanhh - your question has been merged into the YouTube support thread (this one, your post is a couple of posts above this one).

This is just a courtesy post in case you were wondering where it had gone and couldn't find it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks admin DarrenHill. It might be Youtube addon issue instead of Kodi. Hopefully forum master can give a hand.
(2022-11-04, 17:38)fisejs Wrote: Any thoughts on this topic? Something that might help or can you recommend a way to find out why this happens. 

Just a suggestion, but why not just download it with yt-dlp and play it locally? It's going to be more reliable if you need it to reliably play for 8 hours in an installation.
So good to see the "shorts" filter finally implemented!
Thank you so much for all you do!
Hello, It is a live stream, so download is not possible.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0