• 8(current)
Bugs and Suggestions
Yeah, I have the bigger font set turned on. I dont know if im just going blind or are others finding the text too small?
My TV is a 32" SONY LCD.
I dont have the av pack as of yet and therefore im running it not in 720p, maybe thats my problem.
Tested the new version on xbox at 1080i :after scrolling 3 or 4 items on the menu .. at the following one, the background displays only partially and, scrolling ahead of 1 item more, the xbox crashes. It's surely a memory issue.

I saw the skin default is 720p: considering that mediastream will soon be part of T3ch releases, do you plan to take care of all resolutions/system related issues? In this case could be an idea to think about a "light" version for xbox.

Thanx for the job done: this could soon replace PM3 as default skin.
I don't think it's recommended to run XBMC at 1080i anyway.
Great skin.

Can Favourites be implemented somewhere on the home page?
I want an easy way to get to VideoMonkey-Youtube
dxg836 Wrote:Great skin.

Can Favourites be implemented somewhere on the home page?
I want an easy way to get to VideoMonkey-Youtube
They already are - go to the System entry on the main menu and you'll see Favourites is the 4th item on the sub-menu
Got a suggestion - maybe move the weather on the home page to under the clock instead of next to it......or maybe make it a little smaller? It just doesn't seem to "fit" right.
spiff Wrote:i don't know if you just failed to mention the fix in the soon-to-be-relelased-thread or if this got lost with blittan's shenanigans; in any case i report it again.

try searching for an actor in the info windows. header in select dialog is definitely the wrong one

Sorry I must have missed this one originally! Yep, "Browse for New Share" is not the right title. Will have a look into this

michal Wrote:Any plans to add a MediaStream specific sound navigation theme?

Perhaps something a little less jarring and subtle like gentle swooshing or similar?

Yep, as soon as we can find modplug we'll hopefully have some new skin sounds

jeremymc7 Wrote:Video media info

What I'd love to see when in movie library mode is an option to display select media info along with description and poster.

IE if the movies is 720, 1080, 5.1, DTS etc it would say so in a small graphic of some kind as you scroll through. Nothing fancy or big just the basics.

Of course if it's 480, stereo or the like it displays nothing.

As soon as that functionality exists in XBMC we'll be adding it to the skin Big Grin
dxg836

With regards activating Favourites whilst on home try changing your keymapping to quick launch it from any view.

D
Thanks, will change my Harmony 525 to have Favourites as a soft key.

Is there any likelihood of a new view for music albums that will show like 6 x 5 = 30 albums in a grid format on the screen? Rather than just multiple fancy versions of list views?
can I suggest an accepted suggestions list on the team website, just so we know if the suggestions have been accepted by the team as worthy or possible?

And I'll just pitch in again and ask for Coverflow please, please, please ;-)

Cheers
1. While playing a song, the "now playing" notification window can have text run off the home screen bar, now that it's farther to the left.
2. In the window for "Add Network Location," I can't click the OK or Cancel buttons after browsing for a source.
chrislee149 Wrote:2. In the window for "Add Network Location," I can't click the OK or Cancel buttons after browsing for a source.

+1
Aenima99x Wrote:Got a suggestion - maybe move the weather on the home page to under the clock instead of next to it......or maybe make it a little smaller? It just doesn't seem to "fit" right.

I second this suggestion. Would like to see the weather smaller inside a box like the clock.
shizzle Wrote:yes where is the toast dialog?
Fixed for next release

mrz Wrote:It is everywhere you use the [UPPERCASE] tag. I have tried with PMIII and it acts the same way. The same thing happens with [LOWERCASE] where ÅÄÖ all stay the same.
A bad suggestion would be to let the language file decide on CAPS, bad because you would need two labels for Region and REGION.
I think we need to wait for a XBMC fix.
I have implemented a work-around by reducing the amount of times we use the UPPERCASE tag so hopefully that will solve most of these issues/

chrislee149 Wrote:1. While playing a song, the "now playing" notification window can have text run off the home screen bar, now that it's farther to the left.
Fixed for next release

chrislee149 Wrote:2. In the window for "Add Network Location," I can't click the OK or Cancel buttons after browsing for a source.
Have you tried pushing left or right?
Hitcher Wrote:I don't think it's recommended to run XBMC at 1080i anyway.

ehm .. my xbox is running at 1080i for 2 years flawlessly. On my 50" there is no comparison: when playing a good quality dvd at 1080i picture is sharper and more detailed than at 720p. At the moment xTV is my default skin and it works fine with no bugs ... this means I will have no hope to use mediastream on xbox at the same quality of resolution?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs and Suggestions3