Is there any addon allowing to replace the default subtitles from kodi (with .srt)?
Hi,

Sorry for my noob question.
The only thing i d like to do is to get rid of the black border on the default subtitles of kodi (its ok on a flat screen, way less ok on a 3m videoprojection screen).

Is there any subtitle addon allowing to change the subtitle "style" provided as default with kodi when reading a .srt ?
Or all subtitles addon are about geting the subtitles for you (which is not what i am looking for) ?

Many thanks in advance
(2020-09-18, 16:54)iomgui Wrote: Is there any subtitle addon allowing to change the subtitle "style" provided as default with kodi when reading a .srt ?
You can adjust subtitle settings here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Player/L...#Subtitles
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-09-18, 21:47)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 16:54)iomgui Wrote: Is there any subtitle addon allowing to change the subtitle "style" provided as default with kodi when reading a .srt ?
You can adjust subtitle settings here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Player/L...#Subtitles
Thanks a lot, i knew already and did some research.

Only think i need is when reading .srt subttiles is to remove the super ugly black border on each letter, that is way to big if you use kodi on 3 meter size screen ...
Tried one years ago but was advised to use emby by friends that had the same issue.
I decided to try kodi again in case it was now possible ...
Are the subtitles embedded in the video container or an external subtitle file?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
i m talking only about ".srt"
The ones that use the kodi subtitle font and design.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there any addon allowing to replace the default subtitles from kodi (with .srt)?0