Ayuda porfavor
Hola porfavor necesito ayuda, tengo un tvbox MX con koddi 18 leía, y recientemente he instalado el adobe iagl de zachmorris creo que es el retroplayer con las room y eso, pero no consigo instalar los mandos SNES USB que tengo, ya he configurado los botones y el mando actúa cuando me muevo por kodi y tal pero cuando abro la room del juego, no responde, le pulse la tecla que pulse solo sale el menú de pausa, reanudar, etc. No sé qué estoy haciendo mal o lo mismo esos mandos no valen, porfavor necesitaría ayuda, muchas gracias
The forum language is English only please.

Usage of services such as Google Translate is acceptable if required.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello please I need help, I have an MX tvbox with koddi 18 read, and recently I have installed the adobe iagl from zachmorris I think it is the retroplayer with the rooms and that, but I can't install the SNES USB controllers that I have, I have already designed the buttons and the controller acts when I move through kodi and such but when I open the game room, it does not respond, I press the key that I press only the pause menu, resume, etc. I do not know what I am doing wrong or the same those controls are not worth, please I would need help, thank you very much
Please post a debug log. I can usually see why input is not working, if you provide a debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ayuda porfavor0