Mediasonic 4 Bay
I currently have a 4 bay and I am considering buying a second unit.

I initially bought a syba 8 bay but would disconnect at least twice a day, so I may go with a second mediasonic 4 bay. I would like to know if anyone has 2 mediasonics connected to a usb hub and then to the computer.

Thanks
(2020-09-26, 02:19)Edworld Wrote: I currently have a 4 bay and I am considering buying a second unit.

I initially bought a syba 8 bay but would disconnect at least twice a day, so I may go with a second mediasonic 4 bay. I would like to know if anyone has 2 mediasonics connected to a usb hub and then to the computer.

Thanks
Yup, actually had 3 at one point until one of them crapped put on me last year, lasted about 3 years though and didn't take any hard drives with it Smile
My setup is two 4 bay Mediasonics -->USB HUB-->Vero4K media player - not PC.
(2020-09-29, 03:39)Temujin Wrote:
(2020-09-26, 02:19)Edworld Wrote: I currently have a 4 bay and I am considering buying a second unit.

Thanks
Yup, actually had 3 at one point until one of them crapped put on me last year, lasted about 3 years though and didn't take any hard drives with it Smile
My setup is two 4 bay Mediasonics -->USB HUB-->Vero4K media player - not PC.
Thanks for responding, I decided to give the syba a second chance.
Second chance with Syba didn't work, so I ordered a 8 bay mediasonic renewed on amazon that looks brand new, we shall see...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediasonic 4 Bay0