Android "Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI
(2020-10-03, 14:33)Skank Wrote: Thats not entirely true
if using google tv, i can add netflix (no need for netflix under kodi then) and vtm go app, so it will fill, only not for local movies under library, but under movies it will from kodi i think.

I dont know which kodi skin comes the closest to this google tv so we get the same but inside kodi
Yes ok, you can add Netflix & various apps, but my point still stands that you can't have local content accessed unless there is an option I'm unaware of. And as said it's missing basic features such as refresh rate switching etc which is a deal breaker as far as I'm concerned.

With regards skins, Arctic Horizon has a similar layout to Google TV & many features to view all your content from the Home Screen. You should give it a try:

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI - by FXB78 - 2020-10-03, 14:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI0