Android "Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI
(2022-10-24, 18:37)cybcore Wrote: Hi, i have two Chromecast 4k updated to android 12 and i have the same problem (sound delay) with all of them when i play any movie (hdr or sdr) on kodi 19.4 from my NAS (Dlna, SMB, Emby - no trancoding).
First chromecast is connected to LG C1 TV and the second to a Sony Oled TV.
If i disable "Allow passthrouth" in kodi 19.4, the video and audio it's on sync but then i don't have surround sound.(dd, dd+, etc.). On android 10 it was working fine. I made a factory reset after update on the first one but it's the same story - big sound delay. Any advice? Thank you!

You are right, same playback problem even with 1080p SDR content: choppy video, audio out of sync. I tried disabling frame rate matching both on the Chromecast and Kodi and it doesn't help. Hopefully Kodi Nexus will make it all work, including frame rate switching.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI - by sirmedia - 2022-10-25, 06:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI0