Android "Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI
I recently got a soundbar (Samsung B650) that has Dolby Digital and DTS.  I have my chromecast with Google TV connected to the soundbar and then from the soundbar to my TV.  If I enable passthrough and select any setting that gets me sound, any video I play that has a DD, DD+, or DTS soundtrack will play perfectly for 30 seconds to a minute (with DD or DTS) and then will stop playing and I get the message "read rate too slow for continuous playback".  It will then play again for a little while and I'll get that message again.  I have googled this answer and read through the last few pages of this thread and it sounds like this problem was introduced to the chromecast with Google's update to Android 12.  

I have tried doing a factory reset and installing Kodi 20, but I still have the same problem.

Is anyone able to passthrough DD or DTS audio from their chromecast with google tv to a soundbar or receiver and have it play successfully?

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI - by teefer22 - 2023-01-18, 18:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI0