• 18(current)
Alpha GTV
(2021-04-18, 20:36)roidy Wrote:
(2021-04-18, 20:30)jokero009 Wrote: I noticed this and even despite this the function of rotating genres and how beautiful it all looks) I think it was not easy in fact .. But it's beautiful to the point of impossibility!) Without exaggeration)

[font]Спасибо, хотя это взломать, чтобы заставить его работать, как Коди не предназначен, чтобы позволить два различных списков в библиотеке зрения, так что есть некоторые компромиссы, как вы не можете получить доступ к контексту меню для элементов, как вы можете в главном представлении библиотеки [/font]Sad
I noticed this and even despite this the function of rotating genres and how beautiful it all looks) I think it was not easy in fact .. But it's beautiful to the point of impossibility!) Without exaggeration)
Cheers Roidy , I see in latest update you have added the option of setting a widget from an addon.
Hi , just a question regarding home screen background , I have just switched to matrix from leia ( was staying with leia because , matrix is having serious issues with my local content , won't play any of my videos, however thats a separate issue nothing to do with GTV) but I can use PKC and all my content works in matrix. So sorry for waffling , back to the question. 
The background on home screen in matrix is black , which means any widget that also has black edges , sort of fades into the black BG. Am sure the Leia home screen had a grey/silver overlay ?
Am I imagining it ?
Star 
I love this skin thank you for your hard work and having all of us enjoy your skin from kodi it's on of the best skins that is out right now love the updates you are doing keep us up to date thank you again ...😊😊😊🔥🔥🔥🔥
Hello. I have got 2 questions.
But maybe they are already on your"to do" list?

The option to choose a personal background and showing plot and info when pressing pause.

Thanks
(2021-04-18, 22:18)ontap Wrote: The background on home screen in matrix is black , which means any widget that also has black edges , sort of fades into the black BG. Am sure the Leia home screen had a grey/silver overlay ?
Am I imagining it ?

No, you're not imagining it although it's not that the Leia version had a different background, both versions are identical. The change is I moved the coloured corner gradient layer from behind the widgets and put it in front so that the widgets get a slight coloured tint to them. The side effect is that the widgets now sit on a black background instead of the coloured tinted layer, making any black widget items blend in to the background.

I'll fix it in the next version by putting the coloured tinted layer both behind and in front of the widgets, that should fix the problem.
(2021-04-19, 10:33)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. I have got 2 questions.

The option to choose a personal background and showing plot and info when pressing pause.

Thanks

Info when paused is on the to do list

User backgrounds.... I hadn't really considered them, but I guess it's now on the to do list Smile
hello, is it possible to have on the home screen, the fanart even sharper like when you press the top of the remote control, I also know that you can change the reading progress symbol from the circle to a line white as in your singular skin, and it is possible to have the studio logos in the library. thank you
(2021-04-19, 17:48)roidy Wrote:
(2021-04-19, 10:33)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. I have got 2 questions.

Thanks

Info when paused is on the to do list

User backgrounds.... I hadn't really considered them, but I guess it's now on the to do list Smile

Great! Thanks
(2021-04-19, 17:46)roidy Wrote:
(2021-04-18, 22:18)ontap Wrote: The background on home screen in matrix is black , which means any widget that also has black edges , sort of fades into the black BG. Am sure the Leia home screen had a grey/silver overlay ?
Am I imagining it ?

No, you're not imagining it although it's not that the Leia version had a different background, both versions are identical. The change is I moved the coloured corner gradient layer from behind the widgets and put it in front so that the widgets get a slight coloured tint to them. The side effect is that the widgets now sit on a black background instead of the coloured tinted layer, making any black widget items blend in to the background.

I'll fix it in the next version by putting the coloured tinted layer both behind and in front of the widgets, that should fix the problem.

Great thanks for that.
(2021-04-18, 17:23)roidy Wrote:
(2021-04-18, 17:03)QuizKid Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 20:58)roidy Wrote: You can't add widgets and to be honest I don't think there ever will be the option to customise the widgets. I've tried on numerous occasions to integrate skinshortcuts, I've read the skinshortcuts docs but I just can't get my head around how it works.... I'm just stupid I guess Sad

I already discussed this in an earlier reply.... While all clearlogos have the same size and aspect ratio there is no set standard for the actual logo size/position with in that image frame. What this means is that while some clearlogos look perfectly fine others don't line up with the rest of the items on the screen and end up looking odd. I will eventually add support for them but it won't be the default setting and isn't high on the list of things to do Smile
I cheat by bottom-left aligning all my clearlogos so then I know for sure they'll line up well with text underneath them Big Grin

That doesn't take into account the position of the actual logo in the image frame take the following two clearlogos:-

watch gallery

Left aligning isn't going to help when one logo has a larger amount of blank space that the others. The first logo will line up with anything below it but the second will always look offset to the right and wont line up. I think logos only look good if you can centre align them.
Sorry I didn't explain well. I mean I bottom-left align the actual logo within the PNG using a macro in Photoshop, so the empty space is always to the top and the right. As I said it's a cheat, but it make things more aesthetically pleasing for me as my skin has logos either in the bottom left corner or with text underneath, so this way I can be sure it will always align.
well, great skins!
everything almost work smooth, but i have 2 suggestions, maybe you can add to next version : that global search and the counter total media haved in movie and tv show
Is it possible to get tv guide in the skin (Live, tv pvr)
First I'd like to thank everybody for the kind words and support you are all showing, I'm having a great time creating this skin and it's good to see people are enjoying using it Smile

However there is still a lot of basic functionality that is missing and needs to be added asap, for example and not in any order:-

Picture section
Media source dialog
Music info dialog
Addon info dialog
Addon settings
Plus a lot more......

So until all the basics are complete I'm sorry to say I wont be taking any more feature requests Sad

Once all the basic features are in place I'll take the skin out of alpha and at that point I'll be more than happy to accept feature requests.

I also need to start thinking about translating the skin so if anybody knows how to do that please either post here or PM me.

Again thanks for all the support Smile
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0