• 6(current)
Alpha GTV
Hello
I wanted to know if it is possible for you to insert the film part just below the current films in the "for you" tab

it would be nice if we had the possibility to scroll down to see the suggested films by genre. and in the films and tv tab see the classic horizontal scrolling

I don't know if it's possible and not too complicated for you? What do you think ? and we stay true to the appearance google Tv
Hi 

The video and audio settings have disappeared. I reinstalled several times but nothing has changed
(2021-01-27, 14:31)Gi0vann1 Wrote: Hi 

The video and audio settings have disappeared. I reinstalled several times but nothing has changed

What do you mean by disappeared? Do you no longer see the 3 buttons to the right of the transport controls? Did they work before and now don't?

All 3 settings dialogs work fine for me. There's no reason for them to suddenly stop working.
may be a bug on my apple tv. the functions returned thereafter. now it works
Would you give any consideration to changing the art-type used for tv seasons to posters? or provide an option to just use text?  There are not as many landscape images produced for tv seasons compared to posters and the skin uses fanart as default fallback so a show with multiple seasons like The Blacklist displays eight fanart images.
Yep, I'm thinking of the best way to handle season art as like you say a lot of shows don't have season landscape images. I don't really don't want to use posters as the whole skin is based on a landscape design.

It is possible to have different fanart per season by using local files eg season01-fanart.jpg or if you run Leia you can use artwork beef to grab season fanart.
Can you please add subtitles download dialog
(2021-02-15, 12:06)zeroq Wrote: Can you please add subtitles download dialog

Can I second this , I cant watch without subtitles.
@zeroq @ontap Should hopefully have the subtitle dialog and the keyboard finish up and ready to release this weekend.
(2021-02-15, 19:04)roidy Wrote: @zeroq @ontap Should hopefully have the subtitle dialog and the keyboard finish up and ready to release this weekend.

cheers.
(2021-02-15, 19:04)roidy Wrote: @zeroq @ontap Should hopefully have the subtitle dialog and the keyboard finish up and ready to release this weekend.

Awesome, I love the skin working good on vero 4k Smile Thank you
Would it be possible to add clearlogo over fanart if LANDSCAPE is not available. And clearlogo instead of names.
(2021-02-16, 06:50)zeroq Wrote: Would it be possible to add clearlogo over fanart if LANDSCAPE is not available. And clearlogo instead of names.

Are you using the latest version 0.0.5~alpha? Clear logo over fanart is already included and works fine for me.

As for clear logo instead of text, I've tried it and to be honest because there is no real size and position standard for clear logos some look perfectly fine and others don't line up correctly and look out of place. I may just make it a user selectable option, but it's not currently a high priority.
(2021-02-16, 19:08)roidy Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 06:50)zeroq Wrote: Would it be possible to add clearlogo over fanart if LANDSCAPE is not available. And clearlogo instead of names.

Are you using the latest version 0.0.5~alpha? Clear logo over fanart is already included and works fine for me.

As for clear logo instead of text, I've tried it and to be honest because there is no real size and position standard for clear logos some look perfectly fine and others don't line up correctly and look out of place. I may just make it a user selectable option, but it's not currently a high priority.

Im using version 0.0.5 but i don’t know if its alpha, in GitHub how do I get alpha?
(2021-02-16, 21:35)zeroq Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 19:08)roidy Wrote:

Im using version 0.0.5 but i don’t know if its alpha, in GitHub how do I get alpha?

There are only alpha versions at the moment, from the skin go to the settings menu tab and look at the very bottom left of the screen and the version number is displayed.

Please give some examples of movies you have with no landscape art and I'll test them, but as I said clear logo over fanart was included in the 0.0.5~alpha update and works fine for me.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0