• 22(current)
Alpha GTV
(2021-08-22, 20:47)Gi0vann1 Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 19:28)roidy Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 18:19)magnetic Wrote: Is there a way to make the thumbnails show in the for you section ? For some reason it doesn’t show for me. Anyone else having this issue ?

Please post an image of the problem, thumbnails and images show fine for me.

watch gallery

Work and home life is less hectic now so I finally have free time to work on this project again..... So stay tuned for some major updates coming soon Wink
Glad to hear that, I had a doubt about the end of the design of this beautiful skin.
Thanks for the future. 0.1.5 Alpha. .............. And more. 😀

In your future modifications, is it possible to add an option that would allow, remove the title and the label from the shortcut of the home page for you, I know that you want it to look as much as Google Tv but on some media the title take a good part of the length of the fanart, or decrease the font size, another option which would allow to put the label in french, I remember that you are looking for the means of translation. I like in your Regular skin, the white progress bar which appears on the media in landscape format, is it possible to apply it to GTV? I'm going to annoy you again but it's going to be complicated, on the home page, after a few seconds, play the trailer in the background?
thanks again for this  skin
(2021-08-24, 18:52)Gi0vann1 Wrote: In your future modifications, is it possible to add an option that would allow, remove the title and the label from the shortcut of the home page for you, I know that you want it to look as much as Google Tv but on some media the title take a good part of the length of the fanart, or decrease the font size, another option which would allow to put the label in french, I remember that you are looking for the means of translation.

That should be possible.

Quote: I like in your Regular skin, the white progress bar which appears on the media in landscape format, is it possible to apply it to GTV?

Yep, I like progress bars better as well so I will be changing to them.

Quote:I'm going to annoy you again but it's going to be complicated, on the home page, after a few seconds, play the trailer in the background?

Give me an example of a skin that does the trailer auto play thing so I can borrow the code Wink
(2021-08-24, 20:33)roidy Wrote:
(2021-08-24, 18:52)Gi0vann1 Wrote: In your future modifications, is it possible to add an option that would allow, remove the title and the label from the shortcut of the home page for you, I know that you want it to look as much as Google Tv but on some media the title take a good part of the length of the fanart, or decrease the font size, another option which would allow to put the label in french, I remember that you are looking for the means of translation.

That should be possible.
Quote:I like in your Regular skin, the white progress bar which appears on the media in landscape format, is it possible to apply it to GTV?

Quote:I'm going to annoy you again but it's going to be complicated, on the home page, after a few seconds, play the trailer in the background?

Give me an example of a skin that does the trailer auto play thing so I can borrow the code Wink
In cosmic skin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SstQgu8I9E.  , at the end of the video, the trailer begins

That should be possible.
Quote:I like in your Regular skin, the white progress bar which appears on the media in landscape format, is it possible to apply it to GTV?

I think bsoriano had a try at it as well with his amber skin , not sure if he added it ?
(2021-08-24, 21:42)ontap Wrote:

That should be possible.

I think bsoriano had a try at it as well with his amber skin , not sure if he added it ?
@ontap , @roidy , I added it in Amber, but not on the home screen; I have it as an option for media views.  If it helps you in any way, by all means borrow the code, @roidy .

Given that you are an excellent developer, it will be me most likely that ends up borrowing code from this skin Smile

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-08-24, 22:04)bsoriano Wrote: If it helps you in any way, by all means borrow the code, @roidy .

Given that you are an excellent developer, it will be me most likely that ends up borrowing code from this skin Smile

Regards,

Bart

Thanks, I'll take a look at your code later, but I'm assuming its something along the lines of a hidden button in the <focusedlayout> of the library item that triggers an AlarmClock to play the trailer in a <videocontrol> after a set delay.

Borrow as much code as you like, you more than earned it for all the help you gave me with your excellent explanation of how skinshortcuts works for widgets Big Grin
Hi @roidy when we expect next alpha
(2021-08-25, 18:29)trkselim Wrote: Hi @roidy when we expect next alpha

I'm hoping to go back to a weekly release like before, which will happen on a Sunday. So next release will be this Sunday.

Although I'm currently testing the trailer autoplay feature so I might a release a test version of that before the weekend.
Quick and dirty trailer test release, no repo update, you'll need to manually install from one of the following zip files

Matrix:- https://github.com/roidy/skin.gtv/releas...matrix.zip
Leia:- https://github.com/roidy/skin.gtv/releas...v.leia.zip

The trailers only work in the main library under the landscape view. Delay values are currently hard coded.

The trailer will start playing after you stop on an item for 3 seconds, then after about 3 more seconds the view will scroll away.

Please test and post feed back.
Sure bud here you go I can’t get the thumbnails to show in the for you section

https://imgur.com/a/AnbN7JN
(2021-08-25, 23:15)roidy Wrote: Quick and dirty trailer test release, no repo update, you'll need to manually install from one of the following zip files

Matrix:- https://github.com/roidy/skin.gtv/releas...matrix.zip
Leia:- https://github.com/roidy/skin.gtv/releas...v.leia.zip

The trailers only work in the main library under the landscape view. Delay values are currently hard coded.

The trailer will start playing after you stop on an item for 3 seconds, then after about 3 more seconds the view will scroll away.

Please test and post feed back.

Goodmorning. 
I can confirm that trailers are working, but only trailers from Youtube, no local trailers. Kodi Matrix.
It would be nice if you could also get local trailers working. Thanks
@magnetic please post what add-on is driving that widget so I can do some testing.

@Aaiemron I'm only using whatever is scrapped into the ListItem.Trailer info label by Kodi. I assumed that would also point to local trailers, I'll have to do some more testing.
I'm very glad that you are continuing on your wonderful work again!) Like others, I could not wait for you to have free time for this again Smile I would like to ask you if possible about such a possibility of implementations as (the possibility of a clear logo in the information window as well as in the library itself!) I know that this is not a priority for you, but for people who really like the possibility of clear logos, please make such a gift Smile I would also like to know if you will implement in the future in the library itself the opportunity to see more information about media data such as, for example (plot, ratings from Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes) Now, scrolling through the library, you can find out such details as: the time of the film's continuation, year, MPAA rating and also the rating from TMDB and it looks very nice, neat and harmonious!) Well, I would like a little more information ...) Thank you very much for this skin!) Thank you very much for the opportunity to use such a beautiful fast and modern skin Blush Smile
[quote="roidy" pid='3056749' dateline='1629965081']
@magnetic please post what add-on is driving that widget so I can do some testing.

Hey bud it’s chains addon
Also one of my own addons that I just released which you won’t find in a repo As it’s a local private addon
Also I’ve created a sports section and the crew thumbnails of their sport section doesn’t show just the fanart
in order to enjoy the fanart and the trailer even more, is it possible to reduce the size of the landscape cover of the first line only, we would lose a little height but on the other hand this would allow to put a fifth film covers in whole on the line without being cut, it would be even more refined and great ?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0