Silly Ques..but how to get updated Kodi repo..? I am stumped
I am just getting too old.... retired.. using Kodi Vers 18.8 Leia (it seems to say) for music files mostly.
I notice a new visuaization available on the internet called Milkdrop 2 and it would seem I should have no trouble getting it.... ( I have downloaded and tried 4 right now that are all on my system.  However, when I go to add ons, and all add ons and visualizations, I see only the ones I have downloaded and no option for downloading more as it shows on the kodi wiki.  The system says the addons are updated.  Do I not have the repo vers 18 or 19?  Why not... is it not automatically updated?  Or is this visualization only available for other platforms and not rPi?  There is no category for visualizations when I just open the kodi repo instead of all repo.  My Kodi repo says 3.1.6 and fully updated.
Otherwise, is there a url for the repo with the milkdrop 2 visualization.  I  know how to do it from a url.  Thanks.  I know this must sound a bit silly.  I am almost 70 but that is no excuse.
If you check the Leia repo here and search for Milkdrop, it looks like it is a Windows only visualisation

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Silly Ques..but how to get updated Kodi repo..? I am stumped0