Hanging on importing guide from clients 40% TV1+1
Hi,

Yesterday I got problems using the MythTV add-on for Kodi on Windows 10. It just kept hanging on "importing guide from clients 40%, TV1+1".

It would get there reasonably quickly but abruptly stick on 40% at TV1+1. I have tried using the MythTV frontend and it shows the channels and EPG just fine and will do live TV. On Kodi nothing. Kodi on my phone works also but very interestingly it doesn't show the one channel "TV1+1" that appears to play up on Kodi on my PC.

I have tried this on 3 PCs at home all exactly the same situation. I have done a clean install on my PC and still happens.

My thinking is that maybe there is something in one of the entries in the guide for TV1+1.

I put Kodi in debug and have attached the log. Likewise I have attached the mytvbackend log

Kodi.log: xeguzubapo.kodi (paste)
mythbackend.20201025064541.1119.log: fozamowazo (paste)

On Kodi it seems to hang around this point, below:

2020-10-25 20:54:12.509 T:5096   DEBUG: AddOnLog: MythTV PVR Client: PVRClientMythTV::FillRecordings
2020-10-25 20:54:21.672 T:5096   DEBUG: AddOnLog: MythTV PVR Client: PVRClientMythTV::FillRecordings: count 696

Any idea or help would be much appreciated
I have resolved the problem with a DB rollback

It appears the problem is self-inflicted. I was changing some titles and subtitles to organize some programs better and it appears this caused the problem. Exactly why I don't know but I have done multiple restores and it appears this is the case. It is frustrating because I have changed the subtitle (episode) details before without problems, but this time I changed both title and episode and that seems to have broken Kodi - though as I say Myth itself seemed fine.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hanging on importing guide from clients 40% TV1+10