TV Shows don't appear: wrongly marked as watched
Hi, I don't know if I should post it here because I don't know if it's Android dependant or multiplatform. I have the latest Kodi release and everything seems to work. Some shows however don't appear in the list, even after being careful with the naming. The do appear in the files section, with "info" showing, so it's not a screpping problem. They do appear however with the tick showing as if I had seen them, although I haven't. The tick appears only in the info tab of the show, not on the individual chapters. I have tried rescrapping, searching for new content, etc. but with no success. Any ideas how to solve it or, at least, untick the watched so that they appear in the menu? Thank you in advance!
From the Context Menu when viewing the tv show library list, ensure you have All Videos displayed... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sideblade_Menu
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows don't appear: wrongly marked as watched0