Local .nfo file is no good?
I had
Viaggio.avi
Viaggio.nfo with content: 'https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2261434/'

It's getting me a different movie (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4062428/). What should I add in Viaggio.nfo?
Which scraper are you using?

It must mean something is wrong with the nfo file. Check your nfo files have the correct encoding which should be UTF-8. The image is from Windows Notepad after pressing the Save button...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I saved it as UTF-8 Still, doesn't work for me

ps. I was about to send you a screenshoot. But how can I add an attachment to the thread?
(2020-11-07, 17:03)jalcaid001 Wrote: But how can I add an attachment to the thread?

if you want to add images, use the i-button in the forum editor menu bar.
The images will be uploaded to imgur.com, and a URL link will automagically appear.
Thanks.. That's what I have. Am I missing something?

Which scraper are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The Movie Database
Please be specific. Which one? and what version.

If that is too difficult, then provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping the movie.
My Signature
(2020-11-08, 23:10)Karellen Wrote: Please be specific. Which one? and what version.

If that is too difficult, then provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping the movie.

Hmm.. I have 'The Movie Database - Team Kodi 5.2.2'
But I also see I have 3.5.5

Perhaps this is causing a problem?  How can I remove them and install just 5.2.2, I doesn't give me the 'uninstall' option

I create a new Kodi clean installation, 5.2.2 is installed automatically and it seems to be scraping just fine
(2020-11-09, 01:01)jalcaid001 Wrote: Hmm.. I have 'The Movie Database - Team Kodi 5.2.2'
But I also see I have 3.5.5
v5.2.2 is for Movies.
v3.5.5 is for TV Shows.
You need both, so no need to remove anything.

(2020-11-09, 01:01)jalcaid001 Wrote: I create a new Kodi clean installation, 5.2.2 is installed automatically and it seems to be scraping just fine
Ok, seems to be working now.

Let us know if you have any more problems
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local .nfo file is no good?0