VIDEO HardDrive REPLAY PROBLEM & Kodi Log Viewer Install failed
TV Box - "T95Z PLUS" ( 1 x loungeroom - 1 x office/bedroom)
Android - 7.1.1 - API Level 25
Kernel - 3.14.29
Build - T5ZP1073
Kodi - 17.3 (Git:Unknown)
SETUP
Modem --> Router1 (office/bedrm - network harddrives connected to USB) --->direct Ethernet cable--> Router2[bridged] (loungeroom- video harddrive connected to NETWORK via USB)
HARDDRIVE = "Seagate_Expansion_F15W1" (hd movies)

When My videos Harddrive plays videos through Kodi player (T95Z PLUS loungeroom) plays for 10- 20 mins then video freezes
When My videos Harddrive plays videos through Kodi player (T95Z PLUS office/bedroom) plays for 10- 20 mins then video freezes.

When I play videos through my tower or laptops THEY NEVER MISS A BEAT ... NO ERRORS ... NOTHING

I have no idea what is causing the problems (invalid argument / couldnt connect to network)

* Tried numerous times to install "Log Viewer for Kodi" ... FAILED EVERYTIME.
* Was able to install kODI Log uploader ...
I CANT UPLOAD THE *FULL* LOG FILE BECAUSE ITS WELL OVER 1Mb in size.

Here's the part of the log file that the uploader would upload!
https://paste.kodi.tv/qutanayuji.kodi

p.s. 
From my own personal experiences (additionally to the hard drives crashing every 10-20 minutes)
Kodi has in its repository :-
1) a "log viewer that wont install"
2) an uploader which wont upload logs over a certain size (1Mb).
3) nothing I could find to modify/edit the logs
4) A "node editor" that is an absolute nightmare to use!
SERIOUSLY ... I thought the goal was to always make things as simple to use/apply as possible!
(2020-11-14, 10:16)EMInd Wrote: SERIOUSLY ... I thought the goal was to always make things as simple to use/apply as possible!

It is. Otherwise your "tower" or laptop wouldn't run fine.

Log files can grow exponentially to a size that is beyond the capacity of a pastebin service/website. It happens.
From what you posted I'm assuming the UPnP service is enasbled for whatever reason, and it's having a hard time connecting or handling stuff.
Are you actually using UPnP for sharing video information?

Kodi 17.3 is 3.5 years old now. We've moved on to newer versions. So if you can upgrade Kodi, I suggest you do that first.
(2020-11-14, 11:37)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 10:16)EMInd Wrote: SERIOUSLY ... I thought the goal was to always make things as simple to use/apply as possible!

It is. Otherwise your "tower" or laptop wouldn't run fine.

Log files can grow exponentially to a size that is beyond the capacity of a pastebin service/website. It happens.
From what you posted I'm assuming the UPnP service is enasbled for whatever reason, and it's having a hard time connecting or handling stuff.
Are you actually using UPnP for sharing video information?

Kodi 17.3 is 3.5 years old now. We've moved on to newer versions. So if you can upgrade Kodi, I suggest you do that first.
@EMInd

Anything you want to add? Merely quoting my post doesn't tell us much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VIDEO HardDrive REPLAY PROBLEM & Kodi Log Viewer Install failed0