Req Implementing FSRCNNX upscaler?
(2023-07-13, 02:46)ashlar Wrote:
(2020-11-24, 21:51)sarbes Wrote: Personally, the only shader that I would add is SSSR, as it can scale to arbitrary resolutions.
You were referring to this? https://gist.github.com/igv/2364ffa6e815...4c9bc05b6b

If so, that would be great!
Sarbes does not visit the forum since April... my hopes for better upscaling on Kodi are crashing and burning. :-(
If a dev capable of doing it would like some financial incentive to do so, please contact me privately. Thanks.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
I do read the forum. Haven't had anything to add.

Also, I'm spending my time on improving general UI rendering quality/performance. I don't have time or the interest to implement this, but the offer to aid still stands.
(2023-12-29, 22:55)sarbes Wrote: I do read the forum. Haven't had anything to add.

Also, I'm spending my time on improving general UI rendering quality/performance. I don't have time or the interest to implement this, but the offer to aid still stands.
Thanks for chiming in. I appreciate it.

Edit: also, was the algorithm I linked the one you were referring to? I probably misinterpreted what you wrote initially, since I thought you meant you might have been interested in adding SSSR. There's times when I wonder if using mpv as a player, built into Kodi, might be simpler to develop.
DSPlayer had the problem of being Windows only. mpv runs on (I think) all platforms.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Implementing FSRCNNX upscaler?0