New to KODI i got problems with opensubtitles
Hello everyone. I have Kodi matrix alpha 1 installed on my HTPC. everything worked fine and i have enabeled open subtitles as my provider of subtitles. I registrered and everything has worked for a couple of months but now i get this errormessage on top of TV screen stating "Opensubtitles.org FEL (error)"  go to logging for info. When i go to loggin there is nothing there. I tried to uninstall adon and install again. i tried to register new opensubtitle account but still it wont work in kodi. I read about subtitleproviders and many talk about Sub Scene and guides tells me i can choose it from from popups for sub services but it is not available. when i chose get more i see other ones unknown ones  Addic7ed, and Podnapisi. I installed those too but every move come with same info no test found...
How can i get my subtitles to work again? Do I have to reinstall kodi totally? Why does this feature stop working ffrom one day to another without me doing anything as far as i can understand.... Please help me
(2020-11-27, 09:07)Dj_Hannes Wrote: Hello everyone. I have Kodi matrix alpha 1 installed on my HTPC. everything worked fine and i have enabeled open subtitles as my provider of subtitles. I registrered and everything has worked for a couple of months but now i get this errormessage on top of TV screen stating "Opensubtitles.org FEL (error)"  go to logging for info. When i go to loggin there is nothing there. I tried to uninstall adon and install again. i tried to register new opensubtitle account but still it wont work in kodi. I read about subtitleproviders and many talk about Sub Scene and guides tells me i can choose it from from popups for sub services but it is not available. when i chose get more i see other ones unknown ones  Addic7ed, and Podnapisi. I installed those too but every move come with same info no test found...
How can i get my subtitles to work again? Do I have to reinstall kodi totally? Why does this feature stop working ffrom one day to another without me doing anything as far as i can understand.... Please help me
When subtitles stop working in KODI I will try logging into subtitles using phone/ipad to determine if subtitles is down or not.
(2021-01-08, 18:45)allen1648 Wrote: When subtitles stop working in KODI

It's okay to type your reply in the same post as you placed the quoted text in. Wink
Besides, you don't always need to quote everything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to KODI i got problems with opensubtitles0