How to stop an addon when player stops while playing a nonstandard satip rtsp stream?
(2020-12-20, 16:08)stko Wrote:
(2020-12-20, 11:09)phunkyfish Wrote: You can only test this on kodi 19 I’m afraid.
  • Installed Simple IPTV with my prepared m3u file

Damned ! I've forgotten the KODIPROPS in the m3u file...!!
(2020-12-20, 16:35)stko Wrote:
(2020-12-20, 16:08)stko Wrote:
(2020-12-20, 11:09)phunkyfish Wrote: You can only test this on kodi 19 I’m afraid.
  • Installed Simple IPTV with my prepared m3u file

Damned ! I've forgotten the KODIPROPS in the m3u file...!!
Ok... here's the update:

I've added Kodiprops to each URL of the m3u file: (copied from https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.ffmpegdirect)

What's about the program_number? That should probably not in, I assume? For now I left it in.

Code:

#KODIPROP:inputstream=inputstream.ffmpegdirect
#KODIPROP:mimetype=video/mp2t
#KODIPROP:inputstream.ffmpegdirect.program_number=2154
#KODIPROP:inputstream.ffmpegdirect.is_realtime_stream=true
#EXTINF:0,5. RTL 2
rtsp://192.168.1.99:554/?src=1&freq=12188&pol=h&ro=0.35&msys=dvbs&mtype=qpsk&plts=off&sr=27500&fec=34&pids=0,17,18,166,128,46,68
#KODIPROP:inputstream.ffmpegdirect.program_number=2154
#EXTINF:0,6. Pro Sieben
rtsp://192.168.1.99:554/?src=1&freq=12545&pol=h&ro=0.35&msys=dvbs&mtype=qpsk&plts=off&sr=22000&fec=56&pids=0,17,18,97,511,512,33

After done that, the error messages look different, see here: https://paste.kodi.tv/yotucinote.kodi

But: Now the WireShark trace stays empty  Sad as if there's no communication from Kodi to the Sat ip server anymore...
Can you provide channels M3U lines?

Each one should start with:

Code:

Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2020-12-21, 00:48)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you provide channels M3U lines?

Each one should start with:

Code:

Please have a look into my previous post: The lines you can see there is already copied out of the m3u file which I've used. 

Maybe I used wrong parameters? (I just copied the lines from the samples on https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.ffmpegdirect)

Do I need the #KODIPROP:inputstream.ffmpegdirect.program_number=2154 parameter? And do I have to adapt that line to each single channel?

Questions over questions  Wink
You should only need the first line and the mime type. But only add the mime type if you know it.

Could you also use a debug log instead. Are you sure you played a channel in that log?
(2020-12-21, 10:48)phunkyfish Wrote: You should only need the first line and the mime type. But only add the mime type if you know it.

Could you also use a debug log instead. Are you sure you played a channel in that log?

Dammed! The board editor has just killed my whole writing... So once again..

Is there a fixed mime type for a Sat stream which I could use and set as default?

I've activated the debug log now (https://paste.kodi.tv/zeyovocuci.kodi) From line 166 onwards the IPTV player involves ffmpegdirect. 

But I've just checked again with Wireshark: There is no communication between Kodi and my sat server..

If it could help you anyhow: I'd set up a Ubuntu server VM for Aman, which he accessed remotely via ssh and from where he accessed my sat box and did the debugging. Would this be helpful?
Let follow the hints in the debug log first 😉

Can you only set these two props for the channels:

Code:

#KODIPROP:inputstream.ffmpegdirect.open_mode=ffmpeg

From your log I see it’s defaulting to curl to open the stream. If that doesn’t work then maybe try the following.

Code:

Star 
(2020-12-21, 15:27)phunkyfish Wrote: Let follow the hints in the debug log first 😉

Code:

From your log I see it’s defaulting to curl to open the stream. If that doesn’t work then maybe try the following.

Code:

SUCCESS !!!!

When just having these lines in, it works!

Code:

#EXTINF:0,1. Das Erste HD
rtsp://192.168.1.99:554/?src=1&freq=11494&pol=h&ro=0.35&msys=dvbs2&mtype=8psk&plts=on&sr=22000&fec=23&pids=0,17,18,5100,5101,5102,5104

There are a few things which are not working ok, which I've to investigate further
  • the old Fire TV Stick 1.Gen can't play HD streams. Tomorrow I'll have access to a newer one, hopefully
  • only a few channels can be played- maybe my channel list is old. I'll try to find a more actual one
  • and as I tried to play an URL via jsonRPC and Player.open(), Kodi throws an error in the log
    INFO <general>: [script.logviewer] code 501, message Unsupported method ('POST')
    which is hopefully just because of the beta state 19b2 of Kodi

But in fact ffmpegdirect now plays streams coming straight from a SAT>IP box, which is a big success!

Congratulations to You and Anan !
(2020-12-21, 17:18)stko Wrote:
(2020-12-21, 15:27)phunkyfish Wrote: Let follow the hints in the debug log first 😉

Code:

Code:

SUCCESS !!!!

Code:

rtsp://192.168.1.99:554/?src=1&freq=11494&pol=h&ro=0.35&msys=dvbs2&mtype=8psk&plts=on&sr=22000&fec=23&pids=0,17,18,5100,5101,5102,5104

There are a few things which are not working ok, which I've to investigate further
  • the old Fire TV Stick 1.Gen can't play HD streams. Tomorrow I'll have access to a newer one, hopefully
  • only a few channels can be played- maybe my channel list is old. I'll try to find a more actual one
  • and as I tried to play an URL via jsonRPC and Player.open(), Kodi throws an error in the log
    INFO <general>: [script.logviewer] code 501, message Unsupported method ('POST')

But in fact ffmpegdirect now plays streams coming straight from a SAT>IP box, which is a big success!

Update:
  • HD Streams now working well on a Fire TV Stick 2.Gen
  • Regarding the non playing channels: I've extracted a playlist from my android SAT viewer and updated a non playing channel out of that. Now that channel is playing well. The shown frequency is tiny different (12545 vs. 12544.8) and the pids differs (0,17,18,97,511,512,33 vs. 0,33,97,511,512,515,517)

But if the "master source" from Satip.info is not delivering correct data, from where then correct data should come from ?!?!?  Undecided
(2020-12-21, 19:06)stko Wrote:
(2020-12-21, 17:18)stko Wrote:

Code:

Code:

SUCCESS !!!!

Code:

Update:
  • HD Streams now working well on a Fire TV Stick 2.Gen
  • Regarding the non playing channels: I've extracted a playlist from my android SAT viewer and updated a non playing channel out of that. Now that channel is playing well. The shown frequency is tiny different (12545 vs. 12544.8) and the pids differs (0,17,18,97,511,512,33 vs. 0,33,97,511,512,515,517)

But if the "master source" from Satip.info is not delivering correct data, from where then correct data should come from ?!?!?  Undecided

Excellent, great to hear it works. Once the patch is finalised and submitted to ffmpeg it will also be available in kodi 19 as well as the addon.

Regarding the JSON error maybe ask in the correct forum section.
I'll have a new version soon that will only work with "satip://" addresses. Can you test once it's ready?

Testbuilds should be here in about 30 mins: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts
(2020-12-22, 20:42)phunkyfish Wrote: I'll have a new version soon that will only work with "satip://" addresses. Can you test once it's ready?

Testbuilds should be here in about 30 mins: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts

Hi
what Do you mean with "works only with"? So this version only support the satip:// protocol, but nothing else?

I've the version in test now. In opposite of the previous version I noticed a few problems up to now. It works for some minutes, but then sometimes:
  • the movie freezes, or
  • the audio goes lost, or
  • the screen is filled with coding artifacts
  • sometimes also whole Kodi crashes

But these happens only on one of two channels, which I've tested, so one channel works ok, the other one don't.

During I'm writing this, the situation has changed in that way that now also the broken channel seems to be stable now, it's not crashing anymore...
What I meant was that this version should only work correctly if the stream address starts with “satip://“.

So in your M3U file you should swap rtsp with satip.
(2020-12-23, 12:04)phunkyfish Wrote: What I meant was that this version should only work correctly if the stream address starts with “satip://“.

So in your M3U file you should swap rtsp with satip.

Yes, I changed that at first :-)
Ok cool. What I meant was that the previous version changed the rtsp protocol to also support satip. This version adds explicit support for satip and leave rtsp as it was previously. All other protocols should work as they did before.

@tmm1 so it appears there may be a few issues to iron out still.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to stop an addon when player stops while playing a nonstandard satip rtsp stream?0