Dolby Atmos and DTS-X Flag in Library
Music 
Hi Guy´s!
When scrolling through my Movies (95% BD- and UHD.Iso Files) i realized that none of the Movies with Dolby Atmos or DTS-X Audio Track is marked accordingly. Only the underlying Container Formal is displayed- Like Dolby True HD or DTS HD Master Audio.

Is that intended?
Kodi 20.2 (for Windows) on Win11 HTPC
ZDMC 20.2 on Zidoo UHD3000
Is this supported by the skin you're using? Codec flags are dependent on the skin so not all have this feature. Secondly, the skin pulls this information from the filenames. Do your movies have "Atmos" or "DTS X" in the filenames?
Hi Reckoner89!
i have different Kodi Clients acessing my centralized Kodi-Database (on a NAS) with Estuary on the Windows PC´s and Rapier on the Android Mediaplayer. Usualy i do not put codec information into the filenames as i found that the automatic detection works pretty well once the file was played.

Are you sure Atmos in the filename is required and were can i find the corresponding nomenclature rules?
(2020-12-22, 11:48)Reelyator Wrote: Are you sure Atmos in the filename is required and were can i find the corresponding nomenclature rules?

Hi Reelyator.

For Rapier, correct naming of the file is required for some media flags.
See https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Pro...g_of_files

I'm not sure Estuary will display Dolby Atmos and DTS-X.
(2020-12-26, 12:00)Gade Wrote: ....I'm not sure Estuary will display Dolby Atmos and DTS-X.

Thank you Gade!
Meanwhile i went through all my files and renamed then accordingly.

Rapier DOES display an Atmos and DTS-X Flag, Estuary DOES NOT.

Btw, i think about a year ago i found a table that summarized and compared the featurtes of all the different Skins. Is this still available? Somewere in this Forum??

Kind Regards
(2020-12-26, 13:41)Reelyator Wrote: Btw, i think about a year ago i found a table that summarized and compared the featurtes of all the different Skins. Is this still available? Somewere in this Forum??

Glad to hear that it worked for you. Smile

That chart is at the wiki.
But it's way old, have not been updated for years and is incorrect now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dolby Atmos and DTS-X Flag in Library0