Android PVRs Fail To Install On Firestick
I recently decided to use as a back end server a Dell pc running on Win 7.  The problem is that when I try to install a front end PVR client from the Kodi repository the notification "Failed To Install" pops out.  The PVR client I would like to install and configure is ServerWMC since my Dell pc has WMC and it's already configured there.  The version of Kodi I'm using is 18.9, which I barely upgraded to a couple of days ago.  In case you were wondering, I tried installing other clients from the PVR repository, but the result was the same.  Also, I had already downloaded and installed the ServerWMC application in the Dell pc and changed only a few settings.

The Firestick that I'm using is same one in which I was running the NextPVR client when I was still on the previous version of Kodi.  The backed end was a twelve year old Hewlett Packard pc running on Win 10 that ultimately crashed, hence my reason for switching over to the Dell pc with Win 7.  Before that HP pc crashed, I didn't have any major problems with it as a back end, nor with NextPVR as the front end client in my Firestick.  My main problem now is what I described in the first paragraph.  Any advice or suggestions that can help me in fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVRs Fail To Install On Firestick0