Editing a TV/Timer creates a new Timer entry while also keeping the old Timer entry
If I edit an existing TV/Timer (e.g., changing the Start Padding Time from 0 to 1) the change is accepted and a new Timer entry is created with the changed setting.  However, the original unedited Timer entry is also retained in the schedule.  So I end up with two Timer entries -- both the edited Timer and the original Timer.

Currently, my solution is to manually delete the original Timer entry; so that only the edited one remains.  But it's kind of annoying to have to do that each time I want to just edit an entry; and not create a second/duplicate.  Is it normal for Kodi to do this duplication of a Timer entry by design?  Or is this a bug?  If it is a bug, what's the procedure for reporting it? (FYI, I'm still a newbie to Kodi and these forums.)

Messages In This Thread
Editing a TV/Timer creates a new Timer entry while also keeping the old Timer entry - by Tom-R - 2021-01-02, 03:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Editing a TV/Timer creates a new Timer entry while also keeping the old Timer entry0