Beta Testflight access to beta version
@Buschel

I can confirm same “unknown label” issue is in 19.3 as well. As you say it only appears to be an issue when using the “widgets” on the main screen of Estuary. When adding the movies from within the Movies subcategory on Kodi server there is no issue.

As for the playlist not being updated, it’s really perplexing me. Now it works fine on my Xbox but it doesn’t update while using Windows. I’ve confirmed tcp is working. I simply can’t explain it.

@UlfSchmidt

I can understand why it seems like I use the app in bizarre ways. Really I am just spending a few minutes looking for edge case issues to help improve the app. As I am not a skilled programmer the most help I can be is writing up detailed bug reports. I guess it’s my way of paying back the efforts of people like Buschel. I hope they don’t come across as a nuisance though. 🙂

Really I use the Remote Control portion 95% of the time in actual use.

Edit:

So now that I’ve given the playlist so much testing I did just notice something I’m not sure is a great experience.

Let’s say you queue up some content. The playlist has let’s say 3 items.

Now if you use the remote and play something that is not on the playlist it will discard the queued items. Would it not be better to insert this to the top of the current playlist?

Edit 2:

Now that audio pass through is working on Xbox I am noticing a new quirk.

With pass through the remote (app or physical) is not able to adjust the volume. This is expected and intended.

However there is a quirk with the app. It actually lets you attempt to change the volume, raising and lowering displays the usual overlay on my tv.

With the physical remote it actually doesn’t let you do this with pass through active.

Is there a way for the app to detect when passthough is enabled and disable the volume control on the app since it doesn’t actually do anything?

Messages In This Thread
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-10-30, 15:26
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-10-30, 18:36
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 17:01
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 17:44
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 18:47
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 18:57
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 19:28
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-15, 21:13
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-15, 21:25
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-20, 13:34
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-20, 16:53