License server returning error 400
Hello guys,

I'm currently working on this addon, in order to bring Orange TV to Kodi. Streams are available via a dedicated website (at least for France, I've no idea for the other countries) so I'm sure we can work something. It was not complicated to retro-engineering the calls performed by my web browser, I'm basically reproducing that flow in the addon. But I'm facing this error when InputStream Adaptive retrieves the license (full trace on Pastebin):

:
CCurlFile::Open failed with code 400

It seems to be a regular Widevine challenge, how could it be a bad request? Has anyone an idea?

Thanks,
Just a hint: Full debug-enabled logs are more likely to show useful information than just 1 line from your log.
@Klojum Oops, you're right. Here it is!
More information: I'm currently using the R{SSM} mask because what I saw in my browser POST request is definitely not base64 encoded. Nevertheless, I tried every combinations of b/B/R{SSM/SID} as third parameter, I still get the same error. And that makes sense: it's an error 400. It's not like the parameters are wrong or the server doesn't want to give me the key, I'm just sending a not well-formated request. And as that request and the POST data are generated by InputStream Adaptive and the widewine.dll file, I don't really know what my options are.

How do I get a look on that generated POST request?
Update: I installed the great Catch-up TV & More and that triggered a Widevine update. I thought "Eureka! My issue came from a non-updated Widevine tool!". The result is: Catch-up TV & More works, and my addon still doesn't run. I'm out of option.
And solved! I added an empty Content-Type parameter to my header, as they do in Catch-up TV & More, and that did the trick. I don't know why, but that works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
License server returning error 4000