Add ons
Hi I  have not used kodi for a while but recently installed and using Ace2 skin. Questions how to put addons individually to home screen.  Using the Video Addons widget seems to install every addon to home screen. Admit to being new to this skin but cannot find a way to edit these addons . Any help much appreciated

regards gray
Is this something that  is not possible
Use the option customize main menu in settings submenu.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Wanilton thanks for reply. I have tried all ways using that menu, but cannot find a way to select individual addons. Is there something I  am missing
(2021-02-15, 18:23)gray198 Wrote: Wanilton thanks for reply. I have tried all ways using that menu, but cannot find a way to select individual addons. Is there something I  am missing

In the first Empty item or default you don´t use, choose to replace function, in the right list select video or audio add-on or video nodes (enter), will list the items, select one, done.

In the Main Menu, press the up arrow to choose one widget...
Hi done as you suggest, but not really what I  was looking for. Wanted to show specific addons under main menu item such as Addons but thank you for your help
Press the left arrow when in customize the main menu, will open submenu for each item, now populate submenu using replace function.
Still can't  figure it out. Maybe I  am not being clear. I  have changed the MOVIES tab to VIDEO ADDONS so how would I  select say Cooking Channel from Kodi repository to show when I  press that tab in main menu.  At the moment I  can't  find a way to do that. Basically I  want to put my most used addons under a single menu item for ease of access. At the moment if I use widget I  get all addons. Am I  misunderstanding  what can be done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add ons0