Unable to add sources
Hi Can anybody help please 

I am unable to load any adddons or builds . when entering the following address in the path or media location and press ok nothing happens . I have tried may different addons and builds and nothing happens , tried different kodi versions and i have turned on unknown sources . am i missing something . It has been working until yesterday when it updated to the lastest kodi build . Changed it back to the one i was using and nothing happening . Many thanks
We do not support piracy builds here, and given the mention would I be right in suspecting you're talking about addons on the banned addons (wiki) list?

I would suggest you actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

Kodi Matrix now uses addons based on Python 3, so the many older and unsupported Python 2 addons (piracy ones and legitimate ones) which have not been updated will no longer work.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-02-28, 13:18)DarrenHill Wrote: We do not support piracy builds here, and given the mention would I be right in suspecting you're talking about addons on the banned addons (wiki) list?

I would suggest you actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

Kodi Matrix now uses addons based on Python 3, so the many older and unsupported Python 2 addons (piracy ones and legitimate ones) which have not been updated will no longer work.

Thank you Darren no these are not piracy builds
Please give specific examples then of the builds or addons you're talking about, and/or the addresses/paths involved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to add sources0