Kodi 19: New "now playing" view
Hi all

I have a question about a news item / feature marked for Kodi 19:

Quote:Skin/Look-and-Feel
For many people, the interface is Kodi - it's how you find your way around, it's how you interact with the application and your media. As such, it's always getting some attention, and this release is no different: screen redesign, especially for music; new metadata displays; changes to playlist views; a new "now playing" view; artwork and image file improvements; both new and updated GUI controls. Some changes may be subtle, but all are designed to improve your experience.

What exactly is the new "now playing" view? Is this some kind of "next episode" or "next up" thing for Estuary? I'm not seeing anything different?

Thx
(2021-02-28, 11:44)beisat Wrote: What exactly is the new "now playing" view?
Its a new view for the Music Library...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Haha ok thx, guess I got my hopes up for nothing when reading that Blush
Maybe someday in the future we will have "next episode" Angel (19 currently stopped my Embuary skin from working so I'm missing that feature)
The new view is for a jukebox type experience where people like to see the details of playing song while being able to navigate the playlist.

For next up, there are now details for the next item to play on the osd info panel when in fullscreen playback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19: New "now playing" view0