TMDB TV Show - New artwork not being scraped
I'm in the process of migrating from TVDB over to 'TMDB TV Show'. The initial change and rescan went fine, and all shows were picked up as expected.

Looking through the TV show library, I noticed some shows had missing artwork. I checked TMDB, and the artwork was missing from there, so I added new artwork to TMDB and rescanned the shows. E.G. https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/21444-the-.../backdrops

After rescanning the show however, the artwork is still not being retrieved, even after deleting the entire show from the library and scanning fresh.

There are about 10 shows with this issue, all of which I added artwork to TMDB, and none of which were picked up with subsequent re-scans.

I also made other changes on TMDB site, one series I marked as 'ended' for example, and these changes come through on a rescan without issue, only artwork seems to be stuck.

Debug Log: uhidegowap.kodi (paste)

TMDB TV Shows Release: v1.1.32

KODI Release: Kodi 18.9 Leia.

I'm using a shared MarinaDB database to store library information.

I tried the re-scan on LibreElec, as well as a standalone linux server install running Ubuntu 18.04. Same result on both platforms.
(2021-03-02, 17:44)fr1day Wrote: After rescanning the show however, the artwork is still not being retrieved, even after deleting the entire show from the library and scanning fresh.
You probably need to wait a few hours for the mirrors to be updated with the new artwork. Sometimes you are lucky and changes can be scraped immediately, other times it can take upto 6 hours.

Try again and let us know the results.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You're exactly right, tried it again and the new artwork came through.

I think there may be another issue specific to TMDB backdrops though.

When a backdrop is marked as English language, I'm not pickling it up when scraping a show. I have the add-on configured to use en-US as a language, and all Posters marked as English language work fine. For backdrops though I can only scrape the ones that have no-language, even when there are no backdrops available other than English language ones.
(2021-03-03, 14:50)fr1day Wrote: For backdrops though I can only scrape the ones that have no-language, even when there are no backdrops available other than English language ones.
Fanart = Images with no text. ie "no language"
Landscape = Images with text. ie A language has been set.

Adjust the "Landscape" setting in the scraper settings to your preference.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You're right again, that's all that was needed, all working exactly as expected now.

Many thanks for the assistance, I'd probably have been staring that one in the face for a while before it clicked with me that it was related.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB TV Show - New artwork not being scraped0