Kodi crashes after scraping Python
As a side note, I noticed that Matrix uses Python rather than the Movie Database.  When I scan my library with the Movie Database it is about 3.75 gb.  When I scanned with Matrix using the default Python, the same library was 5.75 gb.  It was so big that after I got it all setup and restarted Kodi, it crashed and wouldn't start back up.  I ended up going back to 18.9 to do get it to work.  Matrix works fine on my Sony Android tvs (Pie), but on my Samsung Tab using Android 11 it won't run stable.
@Darockman

You are confused. Python is a coding language, not an information provider.

Scrapers are written in one of two languages, - XML which is the original scraper, and Python which are the new scrapers. They both scrape from TheMovieDB.

I don't know where you are seeing 3.75GB.

Also don't post in threads that have nothing to do with your question. Start a new thread if unsure.

Split and moved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-03, 06:17)Karellen Wrote: @Darockman

You are confused. Python is a coding language, not an information provider.

Scrapers are written in one of two languages, - XML which is the original scraper, and Python which are the new scrapers. They both scrape from TheMovieDB.

I don't know where you are seeing 3.75GB.

Also don't post in threads that have nothing to do with your question. Start a new thread if unsure.

Split and moved.

I said Python because that is what it is called on that screen.  I know Python is a language,  but thought someone named the scraper that..  Soo sorry...  I think I am done posting in this forum.
(2021-03-03, 06:44)Darockman Wrote: I think I am done posting in this forum.
That is entirely your choice, but I still don't understand what problem you are trying to report.

You have not clarified what this 3.75GB is and what it represents. You have given no Debug Log, no screenshots, in fact no information at all. So not sure what you want me to do for you.

I explained what I thought you were misunderstanding, but obviously not good enough for you. So, I think I am done posting in this thread.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashes after scraping Python0