Kodi (Matrix) Moviesets not showing when using certain skins
(2022-01-05, 08:07)Brakiss Wrote: ok so i did so and got same result.
You are using nfo files which you did not mention previously.

Does your nfo file have movie set information? Your log shows that it does not. Line 82,979 - idSet = NULL, userrating = NULL, premiered = '2018-10-03' where idMovie=943

Many of the artwork links in that nfo file are dead. Delete your nfo file and scrape using the scrapers.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Okay, I'll do so today
Thank you for your assistance! After deleting the nfo and re-scraping, it added it correctly.
(2022-01-09, 01:52)Brakiss Wrote: Thank you for your assistance! After deleting the nfo and re-scraping, it added it correctly.
Great!!

Did you happen to inspect the nfo files? I expect that there was no movie set tags in them, which is strange.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi (Matrix) Moviesets not showing when using certain skins0