Stream Music To Upnp Player
I have an UPNP Player in my network and want to stream music from Kodi to that player, is it possbile? Specifially i want to stream the Soundcloud Plugin to that UPNP Player.

Upnp Player:

Thanks in advance
(2021-03-07, 10:19)Monos1 Wrote: is it possbile?

Yes, but you will need to scan/scrape your media files into Kodi's database first via a direct source such as SMB, NFS, or any other proper network file protocol. Or maybe you are using attached USB disks, that's possible too.

From there on, UPnP can share your collection to other UPnP/DLNA players once that option is enabled.
Thansks for the reply.

But i want to use just a renderer, so Kodi streams the audio directly to the Upnp device. It seems though the Kodi Remote Yatse offers this option, there i can choose the UPNP renderer.
Hi!
I would like to bring this topic up

How to stream audio from Kodi to external DNLA audio renderer?

Look, i have:
- Kodi v19.4 on x86 nettop
- large collection of audio high res FLAC files. They are  on connected to KODI disk. Direct atteched of SMB NAS folder.
- Network atteched SMSL DP5 Hi-Fi palyer/dac based on ES9038Pro DAC chip and able to accept DNLA audio stream in high resolution over network

Twonky Media Server perfectly find SMSL DP5 as external DNLA network renderer and push audio stream over network to DP5 in full high resolution 24bit/48kHz. SMSL DP5 just plays it to analog outputs. But i am looking the way to do it from Kodi
(2022-12-25, 11:38)twiningstea Wrote: Hi!
I would like to bring this topic up

How to stream audio from Kodi to external DNLA audio renderer?

Look, i have:
- Kodi v19.4 on x86 nettop
- large collection of audio high res FLAC files. They are  on connected to KODI disk. Direct atteched of SMB NAS folder.
- Network atteched SMSL DP5 Hi-Fi palyer/dac based on ES9038Pro DAC chip and able to accept DNLA audio stream in high resolution over network

Twonky Media Server perfectly find SMSL DP5 as external DNLA network renderer and push audio stream over network to DP5 in full high resolution 24bit/48kHz. SMSL DP5 just plays it to analog outputs. But i am looking the way to do it from Kodi

Same answer as duplicate post here.

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stream Music To Upnp Player0