Linux Create AddOn For CamillaDSP - Help Needed
Wink 
Henrik Enquist over at DIYAudio has done a bang up job of creating cross platform DSP software
DIYAudio CamillaDSP Development
CamillaDSP Github

I would like to see this packaged for Kodi, preferably for LibreElec / CoreElec. I've assumed this is the right forum to ask for help / guidance - please feel free to advise if I should go to LibreElec / CoreElec forum instead

Currently I can see that the pre-compiled ArmV7 CamillaDSP will run on an AMLogic device ... but I have not yet persuaded all the control / management elements to install, they're mostly written in Python but need additional libraries

At the very least I am struggling to work out how to access the following Python3 modules (Only looking to support Matrix and up)
  • Websocket                    Can find Websocket.py and WebsocketClient.py here MediaBrowser.Kodi  which provides some direction
  • Websocket-client
  • Numpy
  • MatPlotlib
  • aiohttp
Surely there must already be addons using the first 4, how did they go about it ?

I'm very much a beginner ... have written some basic Python before (at about the "Hello World" level) so this AddOn is likely to be a challenge. Anyone who'd like to help or take over is more than welcome :0
You are probably going to be better off to engage with the libre/core elec guys, as at least 2 of those modules are c based modules (matplotlib,numpy), that have their own dependencies. You'll need to work out adding all that to their build system to be able to get a ready to go image with those c libraries.
(2021-03-15, 09:45)Fuzzard Wrote: You are probably going to be better off to engage with the libre/core elec guys, as at least 2 of those modules are c based modules (matplotlib,numpy), that have their own dependencies. You'll need to work out adding all that to their build system to be able to get a ready to go image with those c libraries.

ok, thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Create AddOn For CamillaDSP - Help Needed0