Solved Help! SpeedUp scroll on subtitle download
How to speedup the scroll on the subtittle download?
I already add  <scrollspeed>90</scrollspeed> to DialogSubtittle.xml
And its work in the download section, but when its for selecting what file to choose from the zip, its not work.
Anyone?
Just for my reference... How many subtitles are in a zip file that would need sped up scrolling?
And what download section are you referring to?

As an alternative, you could also set focus to the scrollbar itself, and scroll per page.
I mean the scrolling text. I need to read the end of the text to choose what subtitle I need
Right... I'm guessing faster scrolling isn't really a solution. Those paths should be shortened so scrolling isn't necessary anymore (provided the filename itself isn't as big a$$ long..)

And BTW: it is not subtittle, but a subtitle. One 't' only in the middle.
(2021-03-26, 11:53)Klojum Wrote: Right... I'm guessing faster scrolling isn't really a solution. Those paths should be shortened so scrolling isn't necessary anymore (provided the filename itself isn't as big a$$ long..)

And BTW: it is not subtittle, but a subtitle. One 't' only in the middle.

Yes, that is better. But how to do it?
(2021-03-26, 11:58)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Yes, that is better. But how to do it?

That's probably up to the subtitle scraper add-on, thus its developer.
I can't really tell which add-on you are using, or where in Kodi you are, so that's still a mystery to me.
(2021-03-26, 12:11)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 11:58)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Yes, that is better. But how to do it?

That's probably up to the subtitle scraper add-on, thus its developer.
I can't really tell which add-on you are using, or where in Kodi you are, so that's still a mystery to me.
I'm using Kodi Matrix, Subscene Addon, Arctic Horizon skin.
So, how about to speedup, do you know how?

I found it here, but I just don't undesternd the DialogSelect.xml part.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2816904
I'm not a Kodi dev myself, but I think scroll speed in general is Kodi core functionality.
Shortening paths could/should be done in the Subscene add-on. (IMO)
Please someone help me. Its such a pain in the ass to wait everytime I want to watch a moive or series. Sad
Solved! Changed the temp folder..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help! SpeedUp scroll on subtitle download0