v19 Xperience1080 8.x
Will have look when home in an hour.
(2022-07-11, 17:25)ontap Wrote: Will have look when home in an hour.

Appreciate it man, thank you.
I don't use Flat , but if you go into - skin - themes, then copy the flat folder , then back once to skin. rename the media folder to block it ( I renamed it media1 ) then paste the flat folder in this skin folder , rename it "media" , then boot up kodi.
because it required service skin widgets can you pls take a screenshot of your skin xp1080 installed on your device
The 2 x dropbox links I posted earlier were .
1> Service.Skin.Widgets - python 3 version.
2> Xperience 1080 matrix skin.
If you install as instructed , widget xml first. the skin will then work. As I posted , you may have to try more than once to install the skin from zipfile. Image
but some entries on home screen is missing
In the pic above ? What is missing ?
applications images and other
Mate , there's nothing missing at all. If you mean main menu items, I have disabled the ones I don't use. If you mean default widgets, I have replaced them with custom items.
The screenshot  is the default skin after I have started customising it.
(2021-03-24, 22:42)xhaggi Wrote: Xperience1080 8.x is for Kodi 19.x "Matrix" only

I'm not currently working on it, but there will be an official version for Kodi 19.x.
So here we are 15 months later, and still no official Xperience1080 skin for Kodi 19. If the skin is "dead" and no longer supported, please just say so, so those of us holding back from upgrading to v19 can now just bite the bullet, upgrade, and move onto another skin.

Can someone from the Kodi dev team (@Hitcher. I tagged you as I saw you are a dev member recently active in another skin thread) chime in on the actual official status of this skin?
I know less than you.
xhaggi has not been active on the Kodi forum since 2021-10-13, 10:41 when he posted replying to someone asking if was dead.
(2021-10-13, 11:41)xhaggi Wrote: I am not dead  Rofl ... sorry, who shares this information? Or do you mean the initial creator `Black?

BTW at the moment I'm extremely busy.
His last contribution to GitHub was on November 23, 2021 ( to a different project).
He may not literally be dead but he might as well be.

Where can we ask about someone taking over this skin so we can have an official version?

You can still use Xperience1080 for Matrix - from this thread

Intall
service.skin.widgets-python3
script.tv.show.next.aired
skin.xperience1080-matrix
(2022-07-22, 22:30)Hitcher Wrote: I know less than you.

But you are closer to the dev team then anyone else here.. Perhaps you could ask the rest of the dev team as a whole what the status of this skin is and/or if no one is wanting to pick up the mantle, perhaps it's time to make it "dead"?
One of those links no longer work.
which one ?
​​​​​​​skin will still install without "script.tv.show.next.aired"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 8.x0