v19 Eminence skin for Matrix (Not revived)
EDIT (by jurialmunkey 3-Oct-2021) - Eminence is now available on official repo for Matrix. Dependencies have been updated to work with Matrix out of the box so no workarounds are necessary

Since Matrix have deprecated python v2 scripts, many abandoned add-ons is also deprecated, including our loved eminence. But worry not, as someone pointed out that upgrading (not clean install) Kodi may carry over all previous skins and add-ons, but some add-ons are broken due to lack of support or other thing.
Please note I'm here not to revive eminence. I'm not a programmer so it's out of my reach, so don't ask any support.
Somehow I've managed to make it work in Matrix, although some features are still deprecated. So I'm sharing this add-ons with some other thing too.
I've made a backup, so you guys just need to restore it.

What's included?
Eminence (v 3.0.4)
Eminence 2 Mod
Playstation 4 (without GUI sound. Here is the GUI sound. Credit)

Link:
Here

How to restore:

1. Search for Backup script by robweber

2. Set your backup script settings and point your backup saves (in my case I'm using my NAS)

3. Put the backup file in the appointed directory (unzipping is unnessecary)

4. Run the backup script and choose "Restore"

5. Select the 5 April restore file

6. Wait for the backup to load

7. Select "yes" on this windows, select "addons" and "addons data" on next windows

8. Your restore will now start. Wait until it finished

9. Your addons will be in disabled state. Go to skin addons and enable it

Note: some dependencies are deprecated and no longer supported. This warning will pop-out. You can ignore it.

10. Now select your flavor, do a setting reset, and enjoy
I haven't cleaned all skin settings so it will use my customization. Do a reset and customize.

What is working?
I think the essentials features are working. Please note: I provide no support.

What's not working?
Skin backup and restore due to deprecated supporting add-ons.
Some dependency are still deprecated, but I think it won't bothering.

P.S. : Due to image post limitation, I will post the home screens on next post.
Eminence (v 3.0.4)

Eminence 2 Mod

Playstation 4
Since I can't edit thread (yet) so I'm adding info here.

I'm deleting the upper link and replacing it with this cleaned restore data so you don't have to carry over my personalizations.

Select for 9 April backup file.
Restore process is the same.

If some of text suddenly disappeared, look for your language settings, it maybe get resetted.
Sadly at least on my Nvidia Shield TV none of the three themes will let me exit out of Kodi properly. I greatly appreciate the efforts of bringing Eminence to Matrix. Hopefully we'll get some kind of proper update down the road so Eminence can work on Matrix.
(2021-04-11, 04:20)TheLoonyRebel Wrote: Sadly at least on my Nvidia Shield TV none of the three themes will let me exit out of Kodi properly. I greatly appreciate the efforts of bringing Eminence to Matrix. Hopefully we'll get some kind of proper update down the road so Eminence can work on Matrix.

Have you edited the exit command? Backup is based on Android TV version of Kodi, so some adjustment may be needed to apply the backup for other platform, including power menu.
Just go and edit the close entry in the power menu. Choose “exit“ in the Kodi commands section. Had to do the same thing on my Shield and on my PCs aswell.
Perfect! No idea why I didn't think of editing the menu given I normally do that with a fresh install to change the main menu layout (ie: get rid of pictures, move stuff around). Now any suggestions on how to silence the error messages that pop up on loading Kodi due to this skin being in use?
Additional info (15 May 21):
Updating Kodi to latest 19.1 will disable incompatible add-ons. While the efect might go unnotice in the surface, changes that made to menu-related will not applied immidiately, because the supporting add-on "Skin Helper" is actually incompatible (but somehow run just fine) and is disabled. Enable it for enabling skin menu editing.
(2021-05-10, 04:12)TheLoonyRebel Wrote: Perfect! No idea why I didn't think of editing the menu given I normally do that with a fresh install to change the main menu layout (ie: get rid of pictures, move stuff around). Now any suggestions on how to silence the error messages that pop up on loading Kodi due to this skin being in use?

No idea on this, pal. I've tried to disable logging but the warning still appeared

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence skin for Matrix (Not revived)0