Bug No watched count in Poster View (focused item)
Kodi 19.1 x64/Win10 Pro
Have not had the watched count on the highlighted Show since v18.x.
Missing on Android also.
Please fix...
(2021-05-12, 20:22)thewarm Wrote: Please fix...

Please provide screenshots, just to be sure exactly which screen(s) this happens.
(2021-05-12, 22:16)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 20:22)thewarm Wrote: Please fix...

Please provide screenshots, just to be sure exactly which screen(s) this happens.
Kodi 19.1/Windows (or Android)/ Estuary skin
TV shows/ Poster view. The watched count is missing on the highlighted poster (the larger one on the left). All the other 'posters' have the correct watch count.
Link to screenshot
Doesn't resemble mine https://i.imgur.com/lotrEcQ.png

Note the check mark indicating viewed and information at the bottom. Could you be using some sort of add-on? suggest you post a proper debug log it might have a clue as to what is going on.
(2021-05-16, 02:25)PatK Wrote: Doesn't resemble mine https://i.imgur.com/lotrEcQ.png

Note the check mark indicating viewed and information at the bottom. Could you be using some sort of add-on? suggest you post a proper debug log it might have a clue as to what is going on.

This link is showing Movies. The problem is in TV shows.
The highlighted item is supposed to show how many episodes have been watched! ie 3/10...

Thank you
(2021-05-16, 14:08)thewarm Wrote: link is showing Movies. The problem is in TV shows.
Got that... (apologies for quick inaccurate response)  I don't have any indication of 'watched count' on the main poster...nor in the information page.  the inset images are the same as yours. This issue is best handled in the Esturary skin forum.

Moving this thread.
I'll try and find the time to take a look in the next couple of days to see if there's a bug.
(2021-05-16, 20:45)jjd-uk Wrote: I'll try and find the time to take a look in the next couple of days to see if there's a bug.

Can you also please look at the list view? There is no watch count since 19.0 and also not in 19.1. In the poster view I have the progress of the series e.g. 14/18 in the list view it says only 18 episodes
default skin (Estuary skin by phil65) - RPi 4
(2021-05-21, 16:44)bierbaron_2 Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 20:45)jjd-uk Wrote: I'll try and find the time to take a look in the next couple of days to see if there's a bug.

Can you also please look at the list view? There is no watch count since 19.0 and also not in 19.1. In the poster view I have the progress of the series e.g. 14/18 in the list view it says only 18 episodes
Both the list and wide list views show only the remaining episode count. On Windows and Android TV.
Just checked the code from 23 Nov 2016 and that info was never there in the first place.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/314f28...Poster.xml
Yep that's what I found too when I looked at this. I did have a work in process to add it but have been distracted by other things so following up on this slipped my mind. I'll try and find the code again then see if I can finsh it off.

Btw this has now been fixed, it will be in v19.2 when released or if you can't wait a Matrix nightly will also have it included, as a reult of my investigations.
(2021-07-13, 18:15)jjd-uk Wrote:

Btw this has now been fixed, it will be in v19.2 when released or if you can't wait a Matrix nightly will also have it included, as a reult of my investigations.
Thank you. Looking forward to 19.2..
Note only the list view issue has been fixed as that was indeed a bug.

The poster view issue has not yet been changed since as Hitcher says, that info has never been there in that view. I do however have code ready to submit to add the watched/total episode info to the poster view, however as this will a new for this view when it gets reviewed then there's a chance it will only be added for v20, however I will ask if it can be considered for a v19 point release as at the moment the views are inconsistent.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No watched count in Poster View (focused item)0