Solved Sound problem on Kodi v19.1 (Matrix)
Hello the problem is the same I will test in the afternoon with another computer and version 19.1 to see.
After several tests carried out it seems that this is coming from my motherboard I never would have thought of looking at this one.
- Test carried out with the pc connecting directly to my TV, identical problem so it is not the amplifier.
- Test carried out on the integrated Intel graphics card same phenomenon, I have also tested an AMD graphics card and the same thing happens.
- so I tested with another of my computers and it seems to work perfectly for the moment no sound problem, I leave myself the weekend to fully test my other computer and will keep you informed if I am good to change my motherboard .

So this test can be of use to other people who are having the same problem.
Hello All

After having bought an Update Kit to replace my old Processor, the micro cut phenomenon seems to be still present but more random. Back to give you my impression visibly my problem seems to come from the refresh rate between Windows and Kodi I prefer to quote this in 3840 x 2160P at 60hz it seems to be a problem on some films or series of the fact can be passed from 60 to 24 Hz, knowing that Kodi is based on the resolution of Windows it is the big fault I think.

Test carried out on an old Intel 2600K PC, Radeon R9 380 no sound problem knowing that this cg is bridle at 30hz in 4k but fluid

New config: Asus Prime Z490P
Core I5 ​​10400
Ram 16 GB

I will do some tests by lowering in Windows to 59 Hz to see
I will also test I think with Librelelc which is an Os in its own right and surely more stable (to see)
Otherwise I will probably look for an Nvidia Shield Pro knowing that I have invested close to 500 € for my update kit.
To be continued...
After watching several movies and series it seems to work perfectly without interruption so at first glance either the processor or my motherboard seemed defective. Thank you all for your advice
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound problem on Kodi v19.1 (Matrix)0