• 16(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
I don't know if this could be possible but it would be nice to have an option (for enabling or disabling) to show at the end of the home widget rows like a "show more button" to expand it the list provided by that widget on a normal library view.
(2021-06-14, 17:33)rodainas Wrote: I don't know if this could be possible but it would be nice to have an option (for enabling or disabling) to show at the end of the home widget rows like a "show more button" to expand it the list provided by that widget on a normal library view.

I'm not sure if it's possible to do. I must check the other skins out there if any of them have this implemented. Someone mentioned this idea before but I have not enough time to explore this.
From what I know it's possible to enable in TMDb Helper widget settings. But it will works probably only with TMDb Helper widgets.
(2021-06-14, 18:58)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 17:33)rodainas Wrote: I don't know if this could be possible but it would be nice to have an option (for enabling or disabling) to show at the end of the home widget rows like a "show more button" to expand it the list provided by that widget on a normal library view.

I'm not sure if it's possible to do. I must check the other skins out there if any of them have this implemented. Someone mentioned this idea before but I have not enough time to explore this.
From what I know it's possible to enable in TMDb Helper widget settings. But it will works probably only with TMDb Helper widgets.

I understand, I have seen that working on Auramod but with library widgets, on addons it makes sense that the video addon must provide the opcion like TMDb Helper.
Hello and thanks for your mod. Working great.
Question: can you please add "fanart" as a widget aspect ratio?

thanks
(2021-06-14, 19:56)rodainas Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 18:58)nfm886 Wrote:

I understand, I have seen that working on Auramod but with library widgets, on addons it makes sense that the video addon must provide the opcion like TMDb Helper.
I will check Auramod. Would be awesome if you can post an url to repository for this skin.
(2021-06-14, 20:51)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello and thanks for your mod. Working great.

thanks

Hmm... Have you any image showing this aspect ratio maybe?
A couple of examples with Arctic Horizon:

(2021-06-14, 22:13)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 19:56)rodainas Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 18:58)nfm886 Wrote: I'm not sure if it's possible to do. I must check the other skins out there if any of them have this implemented. Someone mentioned this idea before but I have not enough time to explore this.

I will check Auramod. Would be awesome if you can post an url to repository for this skin.
Sure and thank you.

https://github.com/SerpentDrago/skin.auramod
I see that on the random movies home screen widget the movie clearlogo now appears. Me no likey. But unchecking clearlogo in Furniture has no effect. Maybe that's not the setting, but how can I disable?

(2021-06-14, 22:14)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 20:51)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello and thanks for your mod. Working great.

thanks

Hmm... Have you any image showing this aspect ratio maybe?

It has actually the same size as Landscape
(2021-06-15, 01:03)horizons1 Wrote: I see that on the random movies home screen widget the movie clearlogo now appears. Me no likey. But unchecking clearlogo in Furniture has no effect. Maybe that's not the setting, but how can I disable?

Oh, I think I broke something when introducing new home layout. There was a lot of changes and some logic behind Home Layouts was rewritten. I will try to fix it as soon as possible. Hope it will be fixed with today's update in the evening.
After updating the skin - the "configuration wizard" starts. And it starts ... And that's how it stays: D

Nothing else can be done except turning off Kodi.
(2021-06-15, 08:08)Shoter Wrote: After updating the skin - the "configuration wizard" starts. And it starts ... And that's how it stays: D

Damn, so sorry for breaking it. I did some tests and everything seems to worked fine, at least enough "fine" to push an update^^
Can you please try to "Reload skin"? You can do this by triggering power menu and then click on Reload skin. If it won't help I will push an update as soon as it be fixed (I will work on it from right now!)
By introducing new home layout there was a lot of changes and some logic behind how home layouts are handling was rewritten. It can cause some issues but we will fix Smile
(2021-06-15, 08:08)Shoter Wrote: After updating the skin - the "configuration wizard" starts. And it starts ... And that's how it stays: D

Hey again!
Sorry for the trouble! I disabled option to choose home menu layout in skin wizard until it's fixed Sad
For now there should be only one issue i'm aware of. After initial setup, there will be set basic home menu layout as a default. After you go to settings and change layout then you may have experience 2 layouts in the same time ^^ it's disappear when you restart Kodi. Then you will have just one layout as expected. I must today fix those error. Hope this evening when I push an update there won't be any issues related to this...
Hey, nice job with the new Netflix style home layout. Looks really nice with Movies and TV shows. But in live tv widgets it feels empty. There's too much blank space. Maybe because there's no fanart in the background and in other views, the blank space is at the bottom of the screen.

To make it feel less empty maybe you can add pvr artwork in the blank space under the clock.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0