• 32(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Since Ember is a portable program, I would make a copy of the existing and then install the new. Then do a general inspection to learn if everything is as expected.

Of course, depending if your current version is multiple versions behind, I would assume that would make a difference.

It's been so long since I last upgraded, I can't remember how I did it.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2023-11-21, 01:25)CaptainKen Wrote: Since Ember is a portable program, I would make a copy of the existing and then install the new. Then do a general inspection to learn if everything is as expected.

Of course, depending if your current version is multiple versions behind, I would assume that would make a difference.

It's been so long since I last upgraded, I can't remember how I did it.

yes I tried it this way but no settings copied over and my database was empty. are there program files I can copy over to a new install that will load my database and settings?
This MyVideos48.emm appears to be the main DB.

Not sure what else you would need other than this entire folder.
C:\Program Files\Ember Media Manager v1.10\Profiles\Default\
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2023-11-22, 19:46)CaptainKen Wrote: This MyVideos48.emm appears to be the main DB.

Not sure what else you would need other than this entire folder.
C:\Program Files\Ember Media Manager v1.10\Profiles\Default\

i got it to work but IMDB scraping gives exception error like previously mentioned
Any way to fix the Change Episode crash?
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
hi when can we expect a update the app keep crashing on scraping dont fee like redoing my hole collection over 7000 movie and 1000 tv show with another prog i love ember but not really functional anymore
Is anyone else finding fanart.tv artwork is not being pulled anymore?

Edit:  As a consequence, I am getting very little artwork...
(2023-10-21, 17:34)DanCooper Wrote: Wait for an update, IMDb has changed a lot on the website, also the scraper uses http instead of https (my fault). Use TMDb instead.

Thanks, using the TMDb does help... :-)
Hello, I am new here to the Kodi Forum and new to Ember Media Manager, I have used Ember 1.11.1 now to scrape about 47 movies.  I have tinkered with it to get it to do my bidding, but I have some questions and sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

When I scrape a movie that has more than 1 studio, for example "Basic Instinct 2" IMDB number tt0430912 will scrape about 6 studios. C2 Pictures is the first and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer is the last.  When I click on "Edit Movie" and open up the tab called "details 2" it shows the studios.  However, the list of studios does not for me seem to be able to rearrange it.  I can put the little arrow pointing to any studio on the list, but it still uses the first studio to display the logo on the main view that shows all the artwork.

The problem in this case is C2 pictures that is the first studio on the list has no logo, so it will display a "?" mark on the main screen.  MGM has the logo, but I can't select this or reorder the list to get this one first.  What does work is if I delete the 6 studios and leave only 1, in that case just MGM, then it will properly display the MGM logo which works, but it leaves the other 5 studios off of the list.  I am wondering is this a bug or something that can be fixed in the next release or am I missing a way to rearrange it somehow?

Thanks for any Ideas.
Suddenly ...
Ember is starting normaly .. but i cannot scrape movies ... edit movies nothing..
something happened with windows update... ? (have windows 10)
anyone else experiencing the same problem ?
Sad 
any updates on when the next EMM will drop? it's been almost 3 years
OOps came here for the Reason having trouble getting Twin Peaks 1990 separate and Find Twin Peaks 2017 which does not scan. Is the IMDb hot fix link not working I am running 1.11.1 64x with no trouble other than not being to find that show even with pasting in the IMDb link in search
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Hello,
Can anybody point me in the right direction please? I want to find/replace some genre's in the nfo files in some movies stored on my NAS. Is it possible to do this in Ember and how would I do that?
hi i think we are due for a new functional version i use this app a lot and love it but now cannot scrap any movie anymore
I added the two patched modules from the first post in this thread and found that they cause EMM to not scrape movies at all. When going to settings->Movies I cannot see any scrapers.
When removing those two the other scrapers are working again. I haven't checked whether they both are causing this issue or just one of them.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0